Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Message From Kawasaki to its Dealers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2002, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Knowsalot don't forget to rub salt in the wound for the p-man come Tuesday morning. I have noticed that were there is a flame in the forum there is packard. Some times everyone can benefit from relaxing and getting l@id or sp@nkin' it if your to young for the first. It really helps to releave atv related stress.

Peace, Diggler

P.S beware the all seeing all knowing eye of the mighty KNOWSALOT facility for we are always watching.

Old 09-11-2002, 09:23 PM
Range Rover

please let it be the kfx/Ltz-650 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img], that would be so pimp. would have to put my order in for one now, so the Z400 could have a big brother to kick its ****. lol

Old 09-11-2002, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

Why would you guys want a big 650 V-twin that will probably weigh more than the Raptor, or DS650 for that matter?!?! Unless it is under 400lbs dry weight I sure wouldn't want it. Heck, I think that my Raptor is piggish...

On my previous post for some reason I thought that this was the Suzuki forum... hehehe, Suzuki and Kawasaki might as well share the same forum... lol... j/k

Old 09-11-2002, 11:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah novakow

and i remember the triple cylinder honda 750 fourtrax too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2002, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

Kawasaki is releasing an all new pure sport atv, I do not have all the details yet, but it is not a partnership with Suzuki! I have heard reports also from a respected member of the atv community that nothing currently available can come close to it in acceleration or suspension, he also said most would love it but some would not care for it [whatever that means]. Take this info to the bank, an all new Kawasaki sport quad is just around the corner.
Bearman

Old 09-12-2002, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

alaska, that shore is a purdy quad. does it ever see mud?

Old 09-12-2002, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

knowsalot, what type of "club" or whatever do you have going on? and how do you get in to it? is there a criteria?

doped up on pain meds, muscle relaxers.
and on the side i be touchin women an peelin money.

Old 09-12-2002, 03:02 AM
Pro Rider

sorry, also beer..

Old 09-12-2002, 08:15 AM
Pro Rider

<< yeah novakow >>

<< and i remember the triple cylinder honda 750 fourtrax too >>

Sorry Maddog56, this wasn't one of those computer generated hoax pictures, it was one of those &quot;taken from a long distance, fuzzy, out of focus pictures&quot;.

I believe by next week I will be vindicated and the mighty V-twin beast will rear it's head for all to see.
Thanks to KNOWSALOT for the heads-up.

Old 09-12-2002, 08:29 AM
Pro Rider

Hmm this makes me wonder if the Quad we seen at the Browning Fork trial head last fall is the revelation, if so it was a Sport Ute from hell. The thing had some sort of linked rear suspension under it.. Could not tell you who was riding it as it was setting next to the trial head and the guy who was riding it was real mum and he would not let us in on who made the thing. I can tell you this it has a wishbone sort of like the five link on a mercedes under the rear and dual action fronts on it for those of you who know european cars, but the one we looked at sort of reminded us for some reason of being a Yamaha.. well guess we will see on Monday or Tuesday eh...

Quick Reply: Message From Kawasaki to its Dealers!!!!!!!!!!!!