Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

want to buy atv

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 01:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I'm new to buying a atv my personal favortie is the kawasaki parrie 360 4x4. My question is about maintance to reliablitiy of the kawasaki.any response

Old 09-26-2002, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

I've not rode a 360 but it looks like a killer machine for what it is intended for. It has most of the features that led me to the 650, like wet brakes, engine brake, full floor boards, diff lock, and 2WD/4WD selector. I'd buy one if I wasn't powermad.

Old 09-26-2002, 01:56 PM
Pro Rider

The 650 is very solid and easy to do the maintenance yoursefl. Hopefull that is an indicator of how the 360 will be for you.

Old 09-26-2002, 06:42 PM
Pro Rider

I reccomend that you DON"T buy an atv....

They are pricey items that can often get you to spend a restless night on the couch. Not to mention your wife/girlfriend(s) will think she is obligated to the same amount of cash to spend on whatever they want. You'll want to skip a couple of days of work just to ride....This is very problematic when the boss calls the wife/girlfriend(s) to ask for your whereabouts. You'll be late for dinner because you discovered a little unknown trail that takes you an extra 2 hours to find your way back. You will ruin some of your nice clothing with all that icky mud and dust. Your insurance premiums will go up due to the little mishaps you have along the way. Your lawn will remain unmowed, your gardens will be overgrown with weeds due to that one weekend trip. That weekend trip was also costly because you begged your wife/girfriend{s} that IF you could go you would not ask for "nookie" for an entire week. I tell ya..... turn away and run. run far away......

Old 09-26-2002, 09:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

Priceless

Old 09-27-2002, 01:31 PM
RIP Dear Friend

<< I reccomend that you DON&quot;T buy an atv....

They are pricey items that can often get you to spend a restless night on the couch. Not to mention your wife/girlfriend(s) will think she is obligated to the same amount of cash to spend on whatever they want. You'll want to skip a couple of days of work just to ride....This is very problematic
>>

I agree with dash.

Then when you really get into it, one quad just won't do and you branch out into other areas of quadland.

Then dirtbikes start to look sexy.

There is drugs that can fix this problem but I have refused to take them going against my doctors recommendation.

Chet
VP Knowsalot Facility

Old 09-27-2002, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Man i tell ya I grew up always wanting a ATV my parents couldn't aford on so they bought me a go cart instead! I was happy I had a blast on that thing....But now I'm 22 years old and have two Kawasaki ATV's and love both of them...The P-360 4x4 is awesome! It's not the fastest thing on the block but that's not what it's intended for it is one bad *** 4x4 and is capable of going anywhere a 650 can! But also check around cause you can sometimes get a 650 for only a few hundred dollars more!