Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iraq

hey metallikev.. we're just kiddin....or are we??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i fully agree w/ you guys, let me in on this!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

i`m unemployed so were going to have to look for money elsewhere...
maybe i can start charging for a punch in the neck...and what about BBguns? that would bring a long slow death.... of course throw a little rubbing alcahol so those pesky wounds don`t get infected!!!!

theres alot of great ideas here!!

Old 11-11-2002, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

scootdog
We are in luck, sons bb gun is full of bb's, and i have a full bottle of iso alcohol.

What kind of work do you do, bouncer, mafia staff car driver ? i can hardly wait to hear the reply.

Raymond

Old 11-11-2002, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Bwarndog, jump on in and give us some ideas!!! If we're gonna send a proposal to the government, we have to have all our bases covered. After we catch this sumbitch, we'll get a few of his flunkies and start on them first------kinda like the prefights before the main round. Beers will be $4 a piece---------CANADIAN beer and there will be a 6 beer minimum for all shooters and rock chuckers except as noted below

. As I have stated before, rocks will be $45 a piece, not $50(due to our government backing). Pellet guns will be limited to 500 f.p.s. and B.B. guns limited to 400 f.p.s. No CO2 airguns will be permitted as they have rapid fire technology. Only break breach will be allowed as it gives everyone a fair chance for hitting them in the eyes.

First round will be a 30 second free for all with the airguns-----with a twist!! The criminal will be mounted on a rotating table to decrease the chance of someone getting him in the eyes first shot.

Second round will be the Lob round with rocks with participants having a ten beer minimum (see above) to decrease chance of killing the contestant outright.

Third round is a ten second stoning (that should pretty much do it).

Fourth round we send in the dogs

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next contestant please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2002, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

I think they sure as hell are our problem funding terrorist groups and building weapons of mass destruction. The problem with most legal organizations is they don't do anything until a crime has already been comited. So I guess everyone will agree that we should act on Iraq when they do something hideous because invading kuwait, supporting terrorism and starving there own people don't rank high enough. I think when your the preeminent super power you have to get involved in some dire circumstances.

(Disclaimer):
I'm an atving fool like the rest of you all political opinions are just that opinions .02

Diggler

Old 11-11-2002, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

What Kind of tires would you use if they would nuke it and turn it into a Glass dessert????

Old 11-11-2002, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

MonteSS, DETAILS, DETAILS!!!! Don't worry about the glass!!! We'll send in a fleet of D11s and plow the whole damn country up!!

On a semi-serious note, to any of you who thinks the States shouldn't get involved, here's a little info for you
1. He <u>may</u> have nuclear weapons.
2. He is crazier than a cut cat.
3. He hates your guts.
You do the math on the outcome in the long run.

Old 11-11-2002, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

A few nukes would make some nice steep bowls for us to play in! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2002, 01:00 PM
Trailblazer
Default Iraq

How 'bout this: After we catch his a$$, we make him a Canadian citizen, then he can get the best medical care on earth....for free!

We bloody him up real good, then heal him up, then do it over and over again (Kinda like the north american indians used to do when they caught the white men and made them run the gauntlet.)

Old 11-11-2002, 04:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Roscoe69: i was a shrimp peeler at the local seafood market........ seriously, i was a Layout man at Boeing.

Quick Reply: Iraq