Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

WOW!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 05:45 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW!!!!!!!

Just bought a P650 Wed. (new but 2002 leftover) This thing is unreal. Have been riding a 350 BB for about three years and what a step up. Power is incredible, handliing is perfect, ride is plush(esp. when compared to the BB) and off-camber stability, which is one of the determining factors for me, is rock solid.
Thought about the Grizz and a Manual Vinson but I am sure I made the right decision. Already got a flat though. I'm used to that, the BB came with Dunlops stock and by the time I replaced them I was getting mudrunner type traction from all the plugs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have a new set of Dirt Hooks on the Bear now, think I will trade out with the P650 untill I can afford some 27s. Haven't slelpt in 3 nights thinking about that Prairie!! Thanks.

Old 11-29-2002, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default WOW!!!!!!!

You made the right decision, you'll be happy!

There is more information on here than your dealer has.

Check out Nyroc site for performance and pm tips, especially on your belt.

The dunlaps are the pits.

Welcome to the group,

Old 11-29-2002, 12:09 PM
Trailblazer
Default WOW!!!!!!!

BodyMan,

A great choice that you definately won't regret making. I heard all the mud slinging about the stock Dunflops and worked out a deal with my dealer to have wheels and tires installed before I picked it up so I don't have any first hand experience with them. Two seperate friends however do have; One (who is a surveyor) rode his through a soy bean field and had to plug 15 holes afterwards! For some reason, afterwards the tires were always loosing air and he had to carry a portable compressor everytime he went riding. He eventually went with 26" 'Claws as well.

Welcome to the forum!