Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

If you were to do it all over agian wold you by the quad you have now

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you were to do it all over agian wold you by the quad you have now

I love my 650. Has mountains of power. But I also like the ride of my buddy's Grizz. Slam the Kawie's V-twin in a Grizz Frame------DAMN!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2003, 06:54 PM
Range Rover

Love the p-650 and we had the chance to do it again and we got another one the only difference is color.

Old 01-27-2003, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

I would have to say I would have to take camo for a ride

Old 01-27-2003, 09:34 AM
Trailblazer

I would stay with my Prairie!

Old 01-27-2003, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

HI GUY's:
YES, KAWI P650 All THE WAY!!!! I still believe it's the best of the best. Best engine , best brakes , best locker , quickest , sportiest , tougher than nails , great features and comfort , smoothest running , most powerfull...oh the list goes on. How can I not pick the Kawi? Show me another bike as well rounded, stronger , faster, more powerfull,with better brakes and cheaper...and I'm sold...oh yea it doesn't exist yet. Part of owning a quad for me is having the most power and accelleration I can get my hands on, as this provide a level of excitement that makes it a dream come true everytime I'm in the saddle. Lots of nice bikes out there...but I'm willing to bet that none will put a grin on my face like the AWESOME KAWI P650! ALL THE WAY!

ROB

Old 01-27-2003, 02:21 PM
Trailblazer

kawirob - sounds like the vforce700 was made for you cuz i guarantee it will have more power and accelleration than a p650. have you ever ridden a raptor or predator??

Old 01-27-2003, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

I'd do it all over again.... I don't think there is a better sport/utility out there (yes, I'm referring to the P650)

Old 01-27-2003, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

03RaptorLE:
No I have not ridden a Raptor or Predator. I have drag raced a few Raptors and a Z400 though. I haven't seen a Predator in my area yet. It's winter and the three the local dealer got are not yet out. I like the sport quads and I am very much in love with the new V-Force 700...but I NEED 4x4. We don't have sand dunes and race tracks in our area(one track). I ride in trails,mud, rocks,snow etc. So the 4x4 is a must. I will mod my 650 so I can drag the sport quads in the sand pit or on dirt roads and give them a scare...of coarse it will never handle like them though.

PS: The drags I mentioned before...I lost yes...but not by much. I get the hole-shot due to better traction but the Raptors,Z400 and the Banshee always catch up once they get going and slowly walk away...and win by about 4-5 lengths in 500 or so feet. The Raptor is the fasted I have raced...even faster than the Banshee...only by a hair though, and if traction were better I would say the Banshee would win. Both were noticeably faster than the Z400.

ROB

Old 01-27-2003, 07:32 PM
Range Rover

650 #2 will be bought when it arrives at the dealer! (end of week)

Old 01-28-2003, 01:47 AM
Trailblazer

kawirob - i understand how you feel, before i got a sport quad i drove my g/f's rancher for a month or two. but since i got my sport quad i could never see myself going back to a 4x4 unless i absolutely had to have it for farm use or if i rode strictly the deepest mud one could imagine. the handling and accelleration of a 4x4 can't match that of a sport quad imo b/c of the weight difference, although i'm sure the p650 is a very fast machine, especially to be a 4x4. but i ride strictly trails, never been on a race track in my life, and i ride on roads sometimes, but the majority of my riding is trails, there are some places that have some small jumps, but the trails are very muddy and i've never been stuck on them. i know the p650 is better by far than the rancher in accelleration and handling, but from riding a 4x4 and riding a sport quad i can't see one reason for picking a 4x4 over a sport quad for trails, but this is just my opinion. my raptor goes everywhere the 4x4's go and my brother's warrior has made it thru mudholes that some 4x4's got stuck. it sounds like we ride in the same stuff as you, mud, trails, rock, snow, and sometimes we ride roads to get to trails. I'm not trying to convince anyone to go out and sell their 4x4 to get a sport quad, but i think many of the 4x4 owners would enjoy riding a sport quad if they ever had a chance to ride one, unless they like to ride leisurely on sundays while drinkin. I think all atv's are fun 4x4's and sport quads, but i think difference b/t the two are night and day. But i will have to say if i bought a 4x4 i would definately want the P650.

Quick Reply: If you were to do it all over agian wold you by the quad you have now