Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

STOLEN 650 PRAIRIE

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN 650 PRAIRIE

LOL,,, nope,,, that's my 650 Prairie in that article.... The one that wasw stolen was just like it,, I built them both! Thanks tho!

Old 07-31-2003, 05:33 PM
Trailblazer

That suck$! I really admire the work that you've done on your quads though. I live and ride around the Des Moines area so I'll keep an eye out for it. I'll also pass the description around at my next ATV club meeting.

Old 07-31-2003, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider

Jim, I'm really sorry to hear that, it wasn't DIRTGURL'S husbands, quad was it ???...I'm really leaning towards getting an enclosed trailer ( generic colored ) just to have a good secure place to store mine... better start putting the guard dog on a diet, & of course theres always the .410 sitting around the corner... you know I'm active up here, & i'll keep an eye out for it...WAM

Old 07-31-2003, 10:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey man bum deal on the stolen quad that blows. I know what you guys meen about the filthy pigs working hard at a real job im working at a prison right now and they are just the filthiest nastiest creatures on earth any way enough with my story. I will keep my eyes open on the trader and on ebay for your machine chances are they will try to sell it local though. hey good luck and all you thieves out there your freakin nasty and watch out for the smith and wesson cause itll get ya.

Old 08-01-2003, 01:38 AM
Range Rover

Prairiewrench, I'll keep an eye out to the west of ya. I used to race motocross in Ft. Dodge a couple years ago out east of town. Dennis Gailey ran a track out there. Any idea if he still has races there?

Old 08-12-2003, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

newbeetle,

Originally posted by: newbeetle
Jim, I'm really sorry to hear that, it wasn't DIRTGURL'S husbands, quad was it ???...
Were you referring to me instead of Dirtgirl? I wonder because I don't recall her saying that she was married. Anyway, it's "ATVGurl" if so. I don't have any sites of me naked!! Oh yah, and no, my husband's quad isn't the one that was stolen!! We're friends with the guy who owned it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The only similarities are the wheels/tires and the color! Way to look out for Jim, though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2003, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry ATVGURL... they say you're brain is the first to fry under stress... my work has been busier than I can handle right now... anyway, I'm glad it wasn't yours... If Jim & the guys need help putting that track back together, let me know... I've go a lot of stress that needs some High Speed Relieving ..."naked pictures"... really ...WOW... may have to check that out...LOL...WAM

Old 08-16-2003, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

No prob, newbeetle. Actually, they are working on the track this weekend, last I heard. We may be going tomorrow to help.

Old 08-17-2003, 10:51 PM
Range Rover

Hope you get it back. No. . . I hope insurance buys you a new one (plus money to customize it again). There's no telling what kind of shape it would be in if you got it back. Sorry to hear that. Best wishes.

Old 08-18-2003, 12:17 AM
Trailblazer

u know its funny u mentioned a stolen atv cause i had a dirtbike stolen from me a few years back heres how i got it back. take a picture of it scan it download u a mass mailer send it to as many people in your area as possiable friends and ask them to pass it on sorta like a chain letter i did that for about a week put a reward offering on the mail and add the lines "reward leading to the arrest and convivtion" and put your phone # and the local police departments where u filed the report it was about 2 weeks and a guy called me from a truck stop about 10 miles fropm my house and ask me to describe the bike in detail to him after i did he said he had found my bike and this guy was trying to sell it to him i told him to go back to the guy and stall him ya know like try and bargain with him until i could get there the guy said sure no problem.. when i got there i seen to guys talking looking into the back of a mini van i ask both the guys for directions like i was lost and from outta town i gotta outta my truck and said to the guy sitting on the van i was like is thier any good places to ride around here and he was like no not really thats why im selling my bike.. and blah blah blah i asked him what he wanted for it and after talking with him and looking at my own bike he admitted to me that it was stolen but he said it came from ohio when i live in ky i asked him how it ran and he said it ran real good he said he rode for about a week and i said thats cool but the next time u ride my bike would u mind asking me?? he looked confused. i asked him i said was it hard un loading with that chain around the back wheel?? again he looked confused thats when i asked him to give me 3 good reasons why i shouldnt press charges on him. thats when he started to ramble on about how he was so sorry and he was on probation and blah blah. long story short he bought me a brand new machine with me keeping my old i made him give the guy who found my bike 500$ in cash for the reward and i follwed him to his mommy and daddys house to make him tell them what he had done.. then after he thought it was all over 2 weeks later i called my friend who is a county sherrif in which we live in and told him where to find this guy because he told me he had warrants for his arrest and when they went to his house to pick him up they busted him with 3 other bikes and many other goods and possession of crack cocaine lol i guess he stole the wrong bike lol

Quick Reply: STOLEN 650 PRAIRIE