Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

KFX700 VForces Have Arrived!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KFX700 VForces Have Arrived!

Maybe? Until now anyway, times change. Sport ATVs at one time were 2 strokes as well. If you don't accept change you will be left behind.
I don't care what it will out run, just think how hard the other manufacturers will have to work to try to top it. Great time for our sport!

Old 03-02-2003, 01:11 AM
Trailblazer

rockrider,

It is 500lbs. It doesn't not have a chain, clutch or gear shift. You say these factors are what make it not a sport quad. So lets think about this for a minute. If it will run circles and handle better than the mojave you have listed in your signature would you ride this utility quad? I would and you could laugh at me for riding a utility as I leave you behind in cross country, mx or tt. It's your opinion and to be honest I was somewhat unsure of it not having the clutch, etc.. Let me tell you from the first time I hit the throttle and the first time I saw Jackie hit a 45 ft table top at our track. I knew this is not a utility quad. Until you actually ride the 700 don't hate on it.

Old 03-02-2003, 01:59 AM
Trailblazer

Well, if i was on a boat with the KFX700 "VForces" I Know what i would use it for!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But next week a buddy of mine and I will be test driving one in Wilkes-Barre,PA........We shall see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2003, 02:28 AM
RPM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rockrider
Well, lets see. It is shaft drive, belt drive auto, weighs over 500lbs. Tell me, what do those features have to do with a sport quad?

A sprot quad should be light weight, chain drive, manual clutch nad be smaller in size so you can really throw it around.

Bla Bla Bla SNORE Bla Bla Bla!!!

Check out every other Thread dealing with the KFX700. Can't do this, Can't do that, Doesn't have this, Doesn't have that!!! Heard it, Heard it, Heard it and Heard It.

Don't be so concerned with what it Can't do, or Doesn't have. Be worried about whether or not you got what it takes to stay ahead of it. Some may have more than enough, some not nearly enough. Just PLEASE, Stop all the posturing. If you're Affraid, just say so, if you're Not Proove it. Talk is cheep. PERIOD!

Sorry, the Wife's waiting for me in the Hot Tub, and I got no time to be gentle or Politicaly Correct. Gotta go, wish me Luck! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-02-2003, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

400extn,

Now that you have had a chance to take them out please give us a detialed ride report. Smoke any raptors?

Old 03-02-2003, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Mr. 400exTN, please tell us more?

Old 03-03-2003, 05:30 AM
Pro Rider

I am very anxious to hear a report, and I already like the sound of the tabletop jump! And when giving a report, would you mind giving me your thoughts? I have been asked to be on a team in the 12-Hours of ATV America race in October and ride a new V-Force. Yes, in the SPORT class. They won't categorize it as a utility. I guess I'll know whether they were right in doing so after riding it. Anyway, I am sure it will be positive, but let me know how you think one would hold up in a 12-Hour race and how it's riders will enjoy/not enjoy the handling. The course is very similar to what a GNC, GNCC, SCORE or Harescramble rider would expect at their serious races. It's a mix of every type. There are some crazy jumps and woops and a HUGE tabletop in the MX portion. The woods section has some intense off-camber sections.

Have fun riding them! I'm jelous!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

tell us how are they(KFX 700)

Old 03-03-2003, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

hey 400ex did you have to get them from 2 different dealers, I have herd that all dealers were getting one befor they started shipping the rest of there allocations. what the latest, how do you like them. have beat up on any raptors yet?

Old 03-03-2003, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

I think the 700's look great, I can't wait to see one in action.

Quick Reply: KFX700 VForces Have Arrived!