Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Ouch !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 12:24 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ouch !!!

Went trail riding yesterday after work and was on my way home when someone jumped out of the bushes and whupped me upside the head with a 2x4 . Actually it was getting dark as I rode home ,had all my attention on the trail ahead and must have had my head down a little......rode right into the butt end of a tree someone had cut off the trail.Caught me on the visor and side of the opening on my helmet.Could have been a lot more serious if I had not been wearing my riding gear. Funny part is all I could think of (after I figured out what happened )wass how PI$$ED the Wife was gonna be when she had to drive me to the hospital for X-rays....( only a bruised collar bone and some strained muscles). Best part was I didn't hurt the Bike!!!!!

Old 03-06-2003, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ouch !!!

Hey, are we gonna see you on TV on that new show called "when trees attack"? Glad to hear you're OK!! I've had rocks, trees, shrubs, and logs try to kill me over the years, but I'm still alive!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-06-2003, 01:17 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Ouch !!!

Rip saw is needed.

I would go back and do a trim job on the butt end of that tree someone had cut off the trail.

Chet

Old 03-06-2003, 01:22 AM
Trailblazer
Default Ouch !!!

I think what happened is when the tree was cut it wass still green but when it dried out a little it slid down the slope and into the trail........so when you cut a tree off the trail make sure to cut it back away from the trail.