Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

First ride tonite on my brand new V-Force

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 09:14 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First ride tonite on my brand new V-Force

Just got back from riding. This atv is awesome. If you are a big person you will love this machine. I go about 275 and it is like the thing was setup for me. It rode excellent thru the woops. All I had to do was stand up put my weight toward the rear and gun it. The suspension soaked up all the bumps. This is the first time I have ever gone so fast over woops. Used to ride the same section of woops on my Griz 660 and it was always a huge hand full. I also had a raptor which was great thru the woops but the stock suspension on the raptor was too soft for me. This machine is definately not for the beginner!!! You have to be real easy on the throttle thru tight tree sections or you will rip a front tire off!!! I also practiced some dead engine starts because I like to ride in GNCC and local harescramble races. Again here you need to feather the throttle. If not the thing will stand straight up. There is no way I will have to make this thing faster. If you are a drag racer you will not dought need wheel bars. Only thing I may change is the suspension but this is only after I race the stock suspension. I don't think I will need to change the suspension because it was a very nice feel so far from the first ride but during racing I might need some good front rezzy shocks like Axis shocks. Only thing I did not like about it was the footpegs. Not enough grip!! But when AC racing comes out with there pro peg nerf setup I will definately buy a set. By the way I called AC racing and the said all the aftermarket stuff for the V-Force will be avaiable in about 5 -7 weeks

Old 03-25-2003, 09:20 PM
Range Rover

Welcome aboard brother.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2003, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

Great review Brian! You covered most all the bases and I agree. It's awesome.