Kids Quads & Other ATV's - Ask an Expert! An area where experts in their field will answer non-general questions about your Chinese made ATV. mywifesquad, LT80, LynnEdwards and other experts will answer your questions as they have time.

Suzuki LTZ-50 New Plastics

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 09:02 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuki LTZ-50 New Plastics

I just picked up an 06 LTZ-50 for my little guy. The quad runs great but it was kept outside and the plastics are really faded. I have done my fair share of interweb searching without any success. Does anyone know if there are any repo plastics for this little guy?

Old 05-28-2017, 02:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

Thought someone may have jumped in here, but as nobody has:-

I doubt if anyone would bother to make "pattern" plastics. It is possible that one of the Chinese/Taiwanese bikes may use copies of LTZ plastics on their Quads, but unless you can compare them together, it is chancy to buy and hope they will fit. LT80 owners are lucky as Kazuma make a Quad with plastics that "just happen" to be exact replicas of LT80 plastics. LT50 owners are not so lucky as, although Necht and Linmax made exact copies of the LT50, they seem to have stopped making the plastics when they stopped making the Quads.