Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Dirt Wheels Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-1999, 03:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like the Max could even hold on to any outboard of any real size. Lets see you stick a v-6 Merc on the back of that thing, I bet it sinks FAST. Then again, at least Max 6x6 will get some speed going.

RoostKing

Old 12-14-1999, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

What about the 6x6 VS the 8x8??

Old 12-14-1999, 05:00 PM
Trailblazer

Okay, okay, speaking of the mighty max pulling alot of weight and everything, what about the Kawasaki Mule. I bet that thing could pull you all over the world and back. My dad has one and he pulls everything with it, and I'm not talking about branches around the yard. I mean stuff like 2500 pound (or more) drags digging into the ground for about 5 miles in the woods (at my hunting club). It has a very strong engine and I also heard it can float with larger tires. They come stock with 22's. Also, it can take water up to the the row (sp) bar up top. That is where the engine breather is. So, you may have a little competition here Max.

How does anyone else think the Mule and a Max compare to each other?

[This message has been edited by bignasty (edited 12-14-1999).]

Old 12-14-1999, 05:27 PM
Range Rover

Bill,
If someone gave me a Max I might be lucky enough to be able to find someone that I could pay to take it.

Old 12-14-1999, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

6x6 vs. 8x8 - The major advantage to the 8x8 is cargo area. The Argo 8x8 has enough room for six people. The HydroTraxx, even though it is a 6x6, is a large machine but has enough room for seven people. The Max II is meant mostly for recreation and is the smallest 6x6 on the market. The Max IV has room for four people or some cargo room and it still kept small. The Max Buffalo is two passenger with lots of cargo room in the back. Argo 6x6s are all four passenger and have good cargo room. The main advantage Argo has is cargo... after all, you can't spell cargo without Argo!

MaxRules

Old 12-14-1999, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

Max....same with a 4x4...only advantage a max has over a 4x4 is amount of cargo it can carry. I know ur thinkin bout how a 4x4 cant float but if i stuck some basketballs in tha racks and aired em up i bet it would float.
Also they have the kit where you can add wheels on the outside of the ones already there and i know a 4 wheeler will float with that kit.

Old 12-14-1999, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

An 8x8 has no traction advantage over a 6x6?

Old 12-14-1999, 09:33 PM
Trailblazer

Everybody Ifyou can't tell by his comments look at his web site your all fighting with a KID yeah really his dad had to buy his maxx because one a atv over 100ccs is illegal under 16yrs of age two his parents didnt want him to get hurtso they bought him a xtra 2 wheels for more stability,and there fear of mudding with an atv could lead to a common cold due to spashing of water so they bout him a PADDLE BOAT instead.Also Mr Know IT ALL stick to your recess games at school and leave the real riding to us fourwheelers and another thing kidd You said yourself nothing compares to a maxx so why do you hang out and harrass an web site with nothing but fourwheelers and give us **** all the time if there was other maxx owners who frequently responded here I could see your reason for possibly checking up on the forum for possibly useful imformation and to share experiances with other maxx owners however since your maxx is nothing to the equivelent and our quads have absolutly no comparison to your maxx so you plainly state day in and day out I could only conclude that your purpose and intentions is to only harrass users of this forum,I'm sure anyone else who has witness your off the subject comments for the past year would also agree,so why dont you stick to your own breed or use this forum for what it was intended and mature up and then pehaps people would listen to you more instead of taking offense to you everyday maxx rules comments!!!!

Old 12-14-1999, 10:05 PM
Trailblazer

Maxx don't get me wrong I'm sure your probly an awsome person to hang out with but I see so much frustation in all most every post you join and your really making a bad name for yourself anyway I'm sure the maxx is an awsome piece of work with It also having it's advantages over some aspects of other atvs just dont push your opinions so hard dude later on ! enjoy the sport dont ruin it....

Old 12-14-1999, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

The 8x8 has no real traction advantage over the 6x6 but I am told it rides really smooth.

xplorer - You are really a piece of work. I admire your English skills, you can write an entire paragraph using only one capital letter and one period! You appear to be the kid here. I look small for my age but I asure you I am over 16. I bought the Max with cash after trying several other quads and ATVs. There is no other ATV or STV (some terrain vehicle) that can compare with the Max's versitility, mud, snow, water, it doesn't matter what obsticle you need to conquer. I bought the Max because it is the only vehicle that has been able to take me anywhere I want to go. Like I said before, show up at the ride in KY and I will show you that Max rules. You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk.

MaxRules

Quick Reply: Dirt Wheels Magazine