Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Max6X6

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-1999, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read over the Arctic trip article again. He actually lost four snowmobiles:
1,2,3 from falling through thin ice. The snowmobile sank and his Argo of course floated.
#4 was lost near the end of the trip when he fell 75 feet through a snow drift. The snowmobile was destroyed. Call that extreme?

MaxRules - No Limits

Old 12-29-1999, 09:07 PM
Trailblazer

We'll it's easy to see quads have alot of awsome quality's about them,So also does the maxx.Bottom line is our atv's are awesome both maxx's and quads and motorcycles, we go places man and trucks,sport utilities and so on haven't,not only do we go were they haven't we do the stuff they can do in half the time and can usually work the next day because were not too sore.Just except everyones ride as the best don't argue it and continue on with your riding days!!!You see not everyones ride is the perfect nor does any of the rides out there rule completly over the others.Therfore quit comparing and start sharing experiances only.And to settle the tree debate I'll kickall your asses in the woods!WHY?Because I have a ride that will fit where mine and your quads won't its a 95 Suzuki DR 650(dual sport motorcycle)there is a canyon I ride that has a 15 foot section that neither one of my quads fit!So there!Quads are not better at narrower spaces than the maxx,my enduro is!but it dont accomplish sh*t in sand or mud!

Old 12-29-1999, 10:11 PM
Range Rover

Do those argos have heat? Cuz i'd be might cold. BTW, I would take one of those things if I was going to that place.

------------------
Evan Johnson 99 400EX 88 LT250R I apologize ahead of time for my bad spelling/typing

Old 12-29-1999, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

So would I, but if I were on the Rubicon trail I would take a quad.

Old 01-05-2000, 04:13 PM
Range Rover

Max, how can you say your max can climb hills better than a quad, I have climbed hills your max would not get up, if you would even attempt them. You can't air it out on the top of smaller hills like I can, and most of the other people who have sport or even utility atvs can. What about hills that are bumpy and rough, I think you will not be able to get up a hill like that since your max will be bouncing and turning off course, I have yet to see a pic of a max climbing a serious hill, and I'm not talking about a sissy little pile of dirt that a lawn mower could get up.

------------------
Maxrules...for me to poop on!