Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Max6X6

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-1999, 07:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well after reading all you coments about how killer your max is i set out to find an unbiased opinion their is a decent amont of info on the net about varios 6x6 manufacturers and fan sites with plenty of photos one thing i really noticed is every site i found had a photo or 20 that said lets see your quad do this it seems that 85%of the photos show them in watter
there were some photos of them stuck in places that i would ride my quad through without even spining a tire??HMM they look to be totaly worthless for hill climbing in the dunes (again photos tell all) rough rocky terain dosent seem to be thier element ither i dident see any photos of a rockcrawling max anywhere now im not trying to bag on 6x6s they have their element that they belong in but to call them the best atv is an outright lie the best machine for what i do is what i have and i enjoy riding it very much now you wouldent agree with that where you ride (chances are id use my boat for there) but anyways i gave your machine the benifit of the doubt and looked into it why dont you compare your machine to somthing it can be compared to because if you put it against a quad it will loose but then again if you put a quad against it the quad will loose get my point ????? perhaps if you were to step back and look at the big picture you would see more clearly
Chris
00 Kodiak4X4 soon x2
00 Toy Tundra

Old 12-28-1999, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider

I own a Max, you don't. You know nothing about them to say the least. My Max has taken me farther than any 4x4, boat, or snowmobile ever could. I have TRIED to compare my Max to 4x4s but there is just no comparison. When the 4x4 can't even get to the terrain there is not much to compare to. My friend came over today with a quad but we just left it at the house because we knew it would do nothing but keep us from going anywhere. My Max, even with two people and cargo, took us across ice too thin to walk on and over big logs and up hills you wouldn't touch. Not only does it go where no 4x4 can go, the Max goes where you can't walk!

Sorry, YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A MAX!

MaxRules

Old 12-28-1999, 08:48 PM
Trailblazer

Maxx,Quit falling for this stuff.It's the same old stuff,as long as you keep responding people are going to keep up the same damn issues for the last year.You know what your maxx can do,they know what there quads can do the only comparisons to reach truth on this never ending topic is a all out field test.Since you already have one planned, quit responding to bs and keep up telling experiances and stories that matter.Then after you meet with the atvs later next year then talk the mines better than yours if the evidence is there.See you gotta beat your enemies by ignoring them not responding to the everyday ripps.later atvers!

Old 12-28-1999, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, let me think......if you can go where a snowmobile can go, I WILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE!! Yesterday i was riding my snowmobile over some drifts, that nothing but a snowmobile could go over, please show me some pics of you going over drifts that are soft and radical. Nope, not the ultimate, not by a long shot, like i said before, if you have the ultimate ATV, you have a machine that goes through ALL snow, ALL mud, can climb ANY hill, that can jump ANY jump, that can go OVER 60mph, that can OUT ACCELRATE any machine, and many other numerous situations. then you have the best ATV of all, not something that floats. and i know enough about a 6x6 that they can float, go through mud, and well that is all i have ever seen in those pics of yours, thanks.

Ranger

Old 12-28-1999, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ranger,''WELL SAID'' ====BILL

------------------

Old 12-28-1999, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Xplorer seems to know what he is talking about. Max and Argo 6x6s or 8x8s with tracks will drive on top of ANY AMOUNT of snow just like a snowmobile. See the video at www.ArgoATV.com or www.MaxAllTerrainVehicles.com . I will not reply to any more retarded comments. If you want to see the truth you can come to the ride in KY.

MaxRules

Old 12-28-1999, 11:04 PM
Trailblazer

Ranger,I'm not sticking up for anyone here however without turning this discussion into a heated debate go to route6x6 there is an artical on a man who did an arctic trip thru the remote site of Ivujivik ,he was the first person to make this trip it made national headlines and he did it on a Argo 8x8 ironicaly he towed behind his argo a new snowmobile in case of emergency he might need speed to get to safty however your snowmobil theory is truly false because he lost his snowmoble in the deepness of the snow and the next town he came to he purchased another and continued on however again he lost that on to.I'm not trying to make you look stupid we all do that on our own however snow capabilitys rely's on one simple fact ppsf pound per square foot,and nothing distributes less weight than these argo's and maxx's .It's true definatly a fact thats why the U.S forestry uses snow cats and not snow mobiles.

Old 12-28-1999, 11:10 PM
Trailblazer

maxx how did your reply come before mine?can you tell the future too!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by xplorer (edited 12-28-1999).]

Old 12-28-1999, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

Max6x6,

Ranger is talking about snow drifts, not flat snow.

Old 12-28-1999, 11:15 PM
Trailblazer

What do you think 1,000 mile of artic blizzards and no freakin snow drifts?

Quick Reply: Max6X6