Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

new 90 for the man

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 02:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new 90 for the man

I have a 2003 90 polaris predator it runs great and fits the kids exactly. Very pleased with the performance With no mods. I did take out the throttle screw to see how fast it would go and it halls my 250 Lb butt around with no problems. I put the screw back in to keep the kids safe. AS there skills rise, there are a lot of restrictors that can be pulled out to adjust to their riding skills. It has great suspension, electric start with kick back up, controls are easy to use for the small ones. Overall just a great quad. Mike

Old 11-21-2003, 09:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Old 11-22-2003, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

C,mon Greg tell us how you really feel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]:

Old 11-22-2003, 11:53 AM
Range Rover

Gosh... the Mini-ATV parts dealers (or is that scooter parts resellers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ) must be doing pretty well to be able to afford to alienate and **** off an entire segment of the owners out there.

ALL HALE THE MIGHTY KASEA SKYHAWK... KING OF THE MINIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're still waiting for one to show at a GMQA race... Bring it on!!!!!!!!

That sort of salesmanship and sales pitch from a Chevy truck dealer is what solidified my purchase of a Ford F-250 over a 2500.

Bryce

Old 11-22-2003, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

Well Scramblur 50 we just did some work the the stud mans. It is def a better bike now. Yahoo hes got some cahonnes now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

polaris sucks

Old 11-23-2003, 12:13 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: kawasaskirules
polaris sucks
This coming from someone called Kawasakirules that owns a Yamaha?!?!?!?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Bryce

Old 11-23-2003, 12:48 AM
Trailblazer

Man, aren't we the perfect picture of a dis-functional family... Can't go two minutes without throwing a stone at one another but yet let an outsider take a jab at the quads and we are all over him like white on rice...

I too would like to see one of those big bad Kasea's but until I do I'll rate their supporters along side one of those Banny roosters that strut themselves like they are the barnyard pimp. At least until something larger comes around like maybe a dove or something of the sort... OOPS!, guess I'm one of the family now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ya know the way I see it, no one makes a perfect quad, they all have their disadvantages. That's why they sale aftermarket parts. Then it's no longer a prob-LEM, Puke-laris, Xtrem-edy, or any of the other colorful names we can come up with.

Old 11-23-2003, 01:13 AM
Trailblazer

Peak...I know you are very experinced. This is why I am OK w/you calling my bike junk...Well not that ok w/it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. But anyways, I have not seen any of these problems you are talking about with our 03 pred. After reading post about the foot brake I kinda wished this thing did have it. Besides that I am happy w/ the choice. How often have you seen these issues w/ the pred.?
I did look at the Kasea awhile back(summer of 02) When I went back to buy one, the dealer stopped carrying them. The dealership is a great place, good people and no sales tax. LOL. What can I do to the pred to avoid these problems you are talking about.

TY,

zgirl2
aka: justins mom on the other site[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I vote for the Honda 90. Lookin' fer one myself- seriously considered the Raptor 80, mostly for it's cool looks. But the little Raptor only has a 3 speed- the Honda's got a 4 speed and that stone reliable 4- stroke 90. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]