Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Suspension & Chasis For Eton Viper 2004

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 11:54 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension & Chasis For Eton Viper 2004

Originally posted by: TRexTommy51
You did n't think I was quiting cold turkey did ya?
I was hoping you weren't!!!

Now that you're not selling parts, Brad and I won't feel so bad about picking your brain on all the parts we scored on ebay last week... just a bunch of factory replacement stuff, but I scored $878 (retail) parts for $111.00!!!!!

I hear ya about the family thing... I totally agree with you about putting them above everything else.

As for the GMQA, we picked up 2 new kids in the blaster class this weekend, 2 new 90cc riders (the Saint girls) and I had a few other folks asking me about the series last night The GMQA is doing alright for it's first season... I've got 4 entry forms and dues to send to you this week, and I handed out the forms to other riders at the race.

Bryce

Old 11-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Bryce, Brad beat ya to the brain pickin' thing. he told me all about the stuff ya'll was getting. Of course he waited to tell me until all she had left was a office refrigerator.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks for everything. Sounds like some Florida boys are coming to play with us.

On the A-Arms, I have never seen the Arms that Peak has made for him, but the ones that I sold and now WRH sells are the best I have ever seen. You would not be disappointed.

Bryce, What did the Dinli set-up's that Ron had Saturday look like? The pictures looked killer. I can't wait for Koty's set of A-Arms to try.

Old 11-10-2003, 12:27 AM
Range Rover

The arms looked good... I only got to look at them at the start of practice and I was taking pictures, so I didn't get to got right up on them and inspect welds and such, but they looked like they'd do the trick... the only picture I got of the quad with them on it you really can't tell anything other then they are yellow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

When we get to that point, I'll be talking to ron about some suspension parts.

As far as picking your brain, I'll send you an email about the exhaust port on the cylinder and reeds.

Bryce