Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Predator 90 Price

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator 90 Price

I think most dealers are going to be pretty close. I am at $2200+tax. My dealer is willing to trade the plain black helmet to a pretty nice "sport helmet". I think the final price will be $2372.00. I called Lexington KY. and Knoxville TN. Both of these larger dealers said $2299+ tax. Non negotiable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and no helmet upgrade[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2003, 08:13 PM
Trailblazer

Road doc, just checked my emails. Here is a dealer that has a used model not sure if it is available still worth a try. I found it on cycletader.com check them out for your area. Some dealers on there are advertsing no set up fees and no taxes for out of state buyers.

Here is the listing I copied for you.

2003 POLARIS, Predator, 90, almost new, barely driven, $2,000. Lilliston Polaris 856-691-2020 VINELAND NJ.

I picked mine up on ebay used for 1,500.00 + 165.00 for shipping. It was next to mint condition, just one of those times when I happened to step into something, besides dog pooh!

So far the Pred has been great no problems at all. There is an aftermarket full of parts for it. So any type of upgrades will be easy to find. I have been told about the chain tensioner being a problem, but that has never been a problem for us but I will be getting one. So any ??'s you have can be answered here. Spike has alot of information and I have alittle...soon to be a GURU...LOL. There are a few more forums where you can get alot of info. Just remeber on these forums some are very brand loyal to the quads that they own and sometimes it may seems like they are craping on your machine...it's only because they love and care for you!!!! LOL

goodluck

Old 12-06-2003, 11:55 PM
Trailblazer

the link for the predator 90 on ebay is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2446907850

Old 12-07-2003, 11:28 AM
Trailblazer

Zgirl2 thanks for the sites I will do the searches and hopefully I will have some luck. I didn't even think about doing a search in cycletrader. Glad to see you back on the forum supporting the Predator. I have read a lot about the problems with the chain and the chain tensioner will be one of the first mods I do to mine.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

Tell me more about this chain problem.

Old 12-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Trailblazer

the chain is not a major problem nor a major fix. The chain seems to be loose and will rub on the frame I believe. not really sure what it is all about, could be rider weight or the type of riding you do. I have some emails that I can go and look at and get back to you. In the meantime I know there is a post for this"Chain Tensioner" by Spike. He is pretty much up to date on this topic he has posted some good info about this. The fix is simple enough.

I have not experienced the problem yet. I will be buying the tensioner anyway. There are a few different tensioners out there. Like i said look for the post and you should feel very comfortable with the predator and it's performance.

Old 12-07-2003, 06:10 PM
Trailblazer

Roaddoc,
I had my pred90 shipped from GA. to MA. for $165.00 . Really not to bad. You may even get it cheaper. Did you ask the dealer if they had shipping companies that they deal with. Worth a shot. That's if the ebay thing fell thru.

Old 12-07-2003, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

The 04 preds have a built in chain tensioner. So thats not a prob no more.

Old 12-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer

I would like to know if the predator chain tensioner for the 04 would work w/the 03...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Old 12-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Trailblazer

zgirl2
That is a good deal with the shipping. I would be more than happy to pay for shipping from Tenn but the dealer said they are not allowed to per an aggreement with Polaris. I would spend a little less than 165.00 in gas and wouldn't have the long road trip. I may have to make the drive to Tenn. If I do it will probably be after Christmas, I don't know if I can swing it before Santa gets here. The Easter Bunny may have to bring it. I can't wait that long, we need another holiday. Maybe the kids, i mean wife, should get one for out annivsery. The wife can deal with that, can't she? I will keep doing searches on cycle trader and I'm sure sooner or later I will get a deal. The e-bay thing didn't work out but i will also keep doing searches on there also. I've been reading forum every chance I get and didn't even think about e-bay. Thanks for all your help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Predator 90 Price