Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Predator 90 Price

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 03:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator 90 Price

I am looking to purchase a Predator 90 for my children. Non of the dealers in Maryland that I have spoken too want to come down from the MSRP of 2299.00 or 2399.00 for the Troy Lee Limited Edition. Two of the dealers were adding 500.00 in set up fees and freight + taxes. I live in Maryland and am willing to drive or pay for shipping on a good deal. I found some good prices in Tenn. Are there any other dealers closer to MD (Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia) that are offering competitive prices Any help would be greatly appreciated

Old 12-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

The dealer cost on that is $2019,
At $2299 there making about 13% profit. The Troy lee should only be $50 more.
Try to find a dealer that is new to the polaris line. Some dealers will sell it to yah for around
what they paid. Just to get in good with polaris. The more they sell, the more special editions they get
etc. I know what you mean though. Some dealers I ran across was actually asking $2699 for it. Unreal aint it. Anyway hope the info helps. Let the dealer know you know how much he paid for it and work your way from dealer cost, and not down from asking price

Old 12-02-2003, 05:06 PM
Trailblazer

watzupdog thanks for the information, that will be a valuble assest for my purchase

Old 12-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey from vegas! have you tried the dealer out of chatt. tenn. 1-888-207-9821 -they are the lowest in the country! ask for pug he will make it worth you driving there! tell him tony in vegas told you about them, also the dealer in union city , tenn. is great!..let me know what happens, good luck

Old 12-03-2003, 05:49 AM
Trailblazer

tonypizza thanks for the information I found that dealer in Chatt, Tenn and he does have great prices. It is about a 24 hour round trip and with the way gas prices are I will spend several hundred in gas, but it does look like I will be giving Pug a call and making a trip to Tenn. Thanks again for your help and I will tell him you sent me. Let you know how it works out. I would have thought there would be dealers closer that want to move their product and build a costumer database while getting the word out about their great prices.

Old 12-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider

thats who (Pug) and where (Polaris of Chatt) I purchased my daughters
4 wheeler from, they were great, I called them on a Friday asked them
what they had for inventory, when I drove out there on Sat, which was
about 3 hrs 1 way for me. They had one in the back labled reserved for
MikeCer. They were great, the only thing bad about the purchase was
the fact that we were there on a very busy Saturday and they were selling
4 wheelers like it was going out of style.. we were paying cash and had to
wait about an hr and a half befor we could even be seen to do our paperwork.

Old 12-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

Hey RoadDoc get ahold of RookWV on here he has a good dealer up there in blacksburg va i think it is that he likes and is apparently real reasonable.

If you were in Mississippi I know where can get an 03 for 1900 and 04 for 2100 but thats a bit of a drive for just couples of hundreds of dollars.

Old 12-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Trailblazer

MikeCer
I wish I was only three hours away. Mapquest is telling me 10 hrs and 48 minutes, but I have heard good things about them and their price is very good. 1999.00 OTD compared to cheapest 2500.00 OTD here. 500.00 hundred dollars is a huge savings. I drove to Union City Tenn for my Rincon but that was with my brother in law and bought 3 quads- hugh savings. I am dredding a 24 hours round trip by myself. I will be making the trip if I can't find one closer. I refuse to be takin to the bank on the purchase of a quad for my kids. Thanks for the info.

Old 12-03-2003, 08:51 PM
Trailblazer

Dodgepower,
I am starting to think I should be living down there in the south. There is so many great riding areas down south(Mississippi Tenn Kentucky etc.). The best deals on the east coast are also down there. Thanks for the info in blacksburg va. I will contact them tomorrow and see what kind of a deal I can get. Appreciate all the help from you guys.
Take care and Happy Holidays

Old 12-05-2003, 03:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello Everyone,
I just picked-up a Predator 90 for my daughter this morning. Final price after tax,setup,etc. was $2451.00 out the door. I may could have found a better price but, the dealer is reasonably close by and I was impressed with their service dept.

Later,

Mike

Quick Reply: Predator 90 Price