Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

E-TON 90 vs. LT80

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E-TON 90 vs. LT80

Ok...Every quad you have mentioned are great starters and can be built up to full out race machine. Just remember that all these quads are a lil' different in their own ways. Kasea has a foot brake which some like.

If it was me buying a quad Today it would be a toss up between the Eton, Predator 90 and the Kasea. leaning more towards the Eton for the price and it being just as good as the other 2. You will find flaws w/each model...it just depends on which one's you can live with. No matter what problems you have they can be addressed on these forums and all the help you will need will be right a your finger tips.

For the record...we love the Predator 90. No problems.

You seem to be interested in the Eton and Lt80...Goodluck. I would buy the Eton.

Old 03-30-2004, 06:37 PM
Range Rover

Terd , you are exactly right. I am one for bargains also, E-ton is probably the best bet.plus it is a sharp lookin machine, also it has an optional light kit which is cheaper than the one for the LT-80

Old 03-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

We bought the Viper 90 for my 5 1/2 year old son last summer.It has performed flawlessly for us without even one problem so far.We do a lot of trail riding and some racing as well.The things I liked about the Viper were
. the hydraulic disk brake,
.heavy duty 520 chain
,excellent Maxxis tires,
Good rear suspension
decent front supsension
adjustable shocks front and rear
individually replacable fenders
full floorboards
electric start with kick start backup
light wieght but heavy carrying capacity
headlights,tailights,brakelights,horn and oscillating LED light(all standard features)
This is just my opinion but I loved the styling and bright colours that are available(yellow,red,blue)
I'm not a salesman even though I know I sound like one at times but just a very happy satisfied customer.

Old 03-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

We have two viper 90 E-Tons and they have been excellent machines so far

Old 03-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

remember the 2005 Eton viper has reverse. Some like the option.

Old 03-31-2004, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey bigger, the Eton responds to ALky/nitro better (LOL) ..There are tons of mini's out there, I saw one the other day that had turn signals, horn, and lights, speedo, I forgot what Brand, I think it was Dinli (sp) .. You can choose quite a few different ones for under 2 grand,,my son wants a mini also.. I will probably be on here later asking questions. Like that terd guy said the new Eton has reverse. good luck, let us know what you get.

Old 03-31-2004, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

I have both. They are both very good so far. I would recomment either. Get the most for your dollar. That would probaly be the eton. The LT80 was faster than the eton, both had all restrictors remaved. A $150 dollar pipe for the eton changed that. That still made it cheaper than the lt80.

Old 03-31-2004, 10:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK oK OK, Now I'm getting Pumped about the Et0n more than ever. I knew the LT80 was a great little machine, and I am glad to here that the E-ton is on parr with it for alot less. My daughter may not ever get the potential out of a stock machine. But its good to know that thier Are mods for these little things. I will definatly look into making it alittle wider to aviod any roll overs.

I think I will spend this weekend looking at some Eton's and see how she fits on them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Wayne-thanks for the TIP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL.

Bigger.

Old 04-04-2004, 03:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I bought my kids a '04 LT80. That thing is awsome. My kids are 5, 6, and 9. All three of them can ride it with no problem. The throttle limiter is great. Can turn it down for my son and back up for the girls. That little thing screams along plain stock w/o restrictors. Suspension is a little tight, not usr if they really notice it that much though. Only issue is that it's pretty narrow. Need to widen it out a little, but won't take much. Also, it is physically smaller than most of the 90's. My 9 y/o daughter isn't big for her age, but the LT80 is a little small for her, but perfect size for my 5 and 6 y/o. So I'm looking for a bigger quad for her, probably the E-Ton or the Honda.

My 5 and 6 y/o love the LT80 and have no problems handling it.

Good Luck

Old 04-04-2004, 03:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oops, guess two of them just had birthday, duh. Guess I need to have them read over my shoulder more often [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. So now they are 6 and 7 !!!!!!!

Quick Reply: E-TON 90 vs. LT80