Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

anyone ever own kasea mighty mite

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone ever own kasea mighty mite

has anyone ever owned a kasea mighty mite I am having odd problems and could use any advice

Old 05-11-2004, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

unfortunately, yes. they were Kasea's third eye (you know, that big ugly zit in the middle of your forehead that looks like a 3rd eye). Kasea's head office in Seattle was brutal about parts and service for them. Anyways, let me know what problems you've got and I'll see if I can help. Also, there's another forum with a similar name to this one (atv...??) and there was a big Kasea group there that was pretty helpful.

Old 05-11-2004, 07:57 PM
Trailblazer

I appreciate the reply this thing is like a zit in the middle of my forehead. Anyways this thing ran as good as new untill the other day. It crunk up ran about 5 min than shut off and never crunk again.
I am gettin fire at the plug it seems to have pretty good compression. it has a brand new coil and cdi box. I was wandering if it had some kind of ignition or some other electric problem that would make it do that

Old 05-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

can you bypass kill switch? try kick starting it? (you need to engage one of the brakes to get it to kick start). Are you getting all the noise like it wants to start, just no firing up?

Old 08-23-2004, 01:35 AM
LDT
Weekend Warrior

I just bought a Mighty Mite with same problem. It was cheap and I am a sucker for a challenge. Any idea where I can get a wiring diagram? Does Kasea still make/carry parts for it? Any help appreciated.

Layne

Old 08-23-2004, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

I contacted Kasea's HO in Seattle. They faxed me the entire service manual which was quite poor but I think it had a wiring manual. one of the big complaints from people was how Kasea just washed their hands of this lemon and wouldn't answer Q's or help the customers that were having problems. good luck.

BTW, i did a google search for Kasea to find their HO in Seattle. was pretty easy to find them.

Old 08-23-2004, 07:57 AM
LDT
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the help. I will contact Kasea.

Old 08-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

hEY i own a kasea mighty mite 50. I had alot of trouble with it . one day it just stopped firing because the coil went bad. I fixed it coil $125. Now it has lost compression because the piston and ring are bad the only place I found parts is moped world in greenville sc. And they are not cheap. piston kit $100 I am thinking about parting mine out. but like i said it worked good for a while than it just turned into a lemon. I'm sorry you had to find outh the same way i did. moped world 864-292-6153

Old 08-24-2004, 12:01 AM
LDT
Weekend Warrior

Let me know what you decide to do. I may be interested in parts. I would be interested in the whole thing if we were closer but shipping would be quite expensive.

Does yours have a separate coil and CDI or an integral coil/CDI?

Old 08-24-2004, 03:55 PM
Trailblazer

The cdi and coil are together. And when I figure out what to do with mine you'll be the first to know

Quick Reply: anyone ever own kasea mighty mite