Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Welcome Preferred Vendor Raceway ATV - check out their kid's ATVs

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome Preferred Vendor Raceway ATV

ATV Connection Magazine would like to welcome Raceway ATVs as our newest preferred vendor. Raceway ATV sells kid's ATVs and motorcycles. When you purchase an ATV from Raceway you pay one price - the price on their web site and the ATV is shipped to your door at no extra cost. They even pay the sales tax. They back up their sales with a 15 day money back guarantee and their machines are backed by a 6 month warranty.

Please join me in welcoming Raceway ATVs and be sure to visit their forum here at http://forums.atvconnection.com/cate...m/catid/53.cfm Post your questions in their forum and they will be happy to answer you.

Old 10-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Quad Patrol
Default Welcome Preferred Vendor Raceway ATV - check out their kid's ATVs

Thanks dbeck, What timing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was thinking about getting another kids quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2004, 07:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

I spoke with one of the owners John, today about his Yamoto 70cc ATV.John was very resourceful and extremely helpful over the phone.I explained to him that I am a licensed ATV Safety Director/Instructor here in Michigan and need some youth quads that are dependable.I explained to John that I really like the 90cc Cobra ATVs that I have,BUT since I instruct ATV safety classes on a yr around basis,the obstacle course that the kids train on can get excessively muddy this time of the year and the chain drive gums up with mud really easy and starts to skip while operating.This is very annoying.

So,we discussed the SHAFT DRIVE-FULLY AUTOMATIC Yamoto 70cc.I think I'll be buying a few of those soon.

Thanks to John and D.Beck for the Yamoto website.

Bill

Old 11-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks and i will keep them in mind here in the near future![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

BigDozer66

Old 11-24-2004, 04:01 AM
Trailblazer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

John, is the Tomahawk/Phantom 150 the same as the Yamoto 150? It definitely looks identical.

Old 11-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

Dear Poohbear:
Can you let me know were you have seen these bikes and I will look into it and let you know what I think!

Old 11-29-2004, 03:54 AM
Trailblazer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is a link to the quad I bought http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6726

Old 12-01-2004, 03:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

Poohbear -

That quad sure looks like a Yamoto 150 to me! The colors are new, and I haven't heard them called "Tomahawk" but here is a link to RacewayATV's Yamoto 150:
http://www.racewayatv.com/Yamoto-150-ATV.php

Look for the review here on Yamoto 150 by Dirtforashirt:
http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...did/407197.cfm

Old 12-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have made two threads about raceway and both have been erased , what do they own this forum now? I was pissed and now its getting worse, because my post are getting erased. My point is, don't promise you have product on the floor and it will be delivered in 7 to 10 days . I called 8 days after i placed my order, and got that yamoto is back ordered. WANT WAS THE FIRST QUESTION I ASK WHEN PLACING THE ORDER?DO YOU HAVE THEM IN STOCK? HAY GUYS AT RACEWAY, DO ME A FAVOR CALL MY 5 YEAR ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND EXPLAIN 7 TO 10 DAYS .

Old 12-11-2004, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

Dear shred:
#1 We do not erase any post what's so ever!!!! Never did never will!!!!! Units are delivered in 7 to 10 days. With the holiday rush you must keep in mind a little delay. Every unit ordered from are company will be there in time for Christmas. IF, IF your order was placed by the 8th of Dec. If it was not every customer was told they might not get it in time after that date. Yamoto has ran out of some units but they are back in and have been shipped on Thursday and Friday. Again all orders will be there by Christmas. And to be honest with you we go out of are way to help everyone as much as we can. If you are not happy with us or are service 100% full refunds are available at any time. And so is a toll free number if you have a problem with are company. I hope you will be as fast to post when you get your units before Christmas. And again we do have the power to delete any post!!!! But we never did and never will we have nothing to hide from. Especially you.
All The Best.

Quick Reply: Welcome Preferred Vendor Raceway ATV - check out their kid's ATVs