Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Welcome Preferred Vendor Raceway ATV - check out their kid's ATVs

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Welcome Preferred Vendor Raceway ATV - check out their kid's ATVs

To All:
For everyone that has spent time in this forum you can see that people have post good and bad things about each and every unit. We started this forum for are company and for anyone that has or is thinking about buying any Kazuma or Yamoto products. We have helped many people with any problems or questions they might have about any of the bikes. Even if they did not buy the unit from us. We started this because we love and have been involved with ATV, dirt bikes and street bikes are whole life's. This is who we are and what we do. I know that there are many people out there that can stand behind us when we say we try to help as best as we can. I do know that there are people out there waiting for a part or a bike here and there. But I will say that I and everyone at Raceway ATV does as much as we can. If we do not have a part in stock and Yamoto or Kazuma does not send it out as fast as we would like!!!! there is nothing we can do about that. We stay on top of every order we place. If Yamoto or Kazuma runs out of stock on a bike there is nothing we can do about that either. The only thing I can tell everyone is that if anyone places an order with us or has an issue with our products we have return and refund policies. And they are "if you are not happy send it back" " If you are not happy cancel" We do not hide or delete any posts ever. I don't care what you say in your post's. Good or bad if I do not like what your are posting I am a man I will defend my self with a replay. I hope anyone that has not had the chance of deal with us does not get discouraged by 1 out of a large group of people because a bike is a few days late in the middle of the busiest time of the year! Thanks again to all that have been supporting us!!!!!!!!! And thanks to all of you out there with understanding!
All The Best.

Old 12-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

What upsets me the most is, I asks do you have them in stock and the sales men replies, yes, i have them on the floor. Be honest, it will get you return customers. And yes, this is the third post I have made and some how there getting deleted. I should of received a call,if there was a back ordered or a mistake was made upon ordering and it was not in stock.

Old 12-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

The only reason for you to get a call is if there is a problem with your order. There is not a problem. One day out of stock "the next day in stock" You will have your bike this week coming up. I do not even know your name or your order number and I can still tell you that your bike will be there by next week, because everyone will have there bike by next week. We take care of every customer 100%. When you give us your money please sleep well every night knowing your are in good hands zzzzzzzzzzzz, There is people calling me everyday! all day asking for a bike for Christmas. And after a certain date I must turn them away. I cannot say that about other dealers. They will take your money as fast as they can and tell you a story later. We do not tell stories at Raceway. If you were told you will have the bike you will. Sorry about the few day delay. It will and is being taken care of. I understand everyone wants to make there kids happy. And that's a beautiful thing. I can assure you I will not be the reason for an empty Christmas tree. And I was told that the 2 post you made about are company were not even in this forum. So I would check were you posted them before you blame us for deleting them!

Old 12-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

this is the last you are going to hear from me on this issue. it wasnt one day out of stock and the next day in, it was eight days later and my whole point is when somebody asks you if the bike is on the floor, dont give them a salesman pitch and say yeah just to get the sale, be honest, thats my point. if i do receive the ATV next week GREAT!

Old 12-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

Shred:
Again I am very sorry if someone here told you that. If they did they are 100% wrong. Like I said before, I don't even know your name or who you are. But I will tell you that every order that was placed will be fill by Christmas. This company will never stand for any of are sales people to lie to a customer. They do not work on commission so I really do not see why they would lie to make a sale! But things do happen. It's been really busy. Maybe someone just spoke a little to fast with so many other things going on at once. I will tell you that we have been turning people away for the last few days knowing that we would not be able to fill there orders! We are a very honest company and I just think it might have been a misunderstanding. And I will take full blame for it. Maybe we did tell you one day and its going to be a few days later. And if we did, WE ARE WRONG!!! I am not trying to tell you we might not be wrong in this situation. All I am trying to say is if you were told that I apologize for it!!!!!! And I apologize for the delay! But I would never under not circumstances tell a customer they will have a bike for Christmas if I know they could not just to make a sale. And I would never ever delete a post. I do not care what was said in it. I have to many good things GREAT THINGS about this company and its staff to defend any post. This is a company that helps 100's of customers a month!!! Not only our customers anyone that needs help. And I can promise you that know one working at Raceway would do it either. We have a professional staff and are the type of people to go out of are way to help others.
All The Best.

Old 12-11-2004, 09:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

thank you very much, and i will give you a heads up next week when it comes.

Old 12-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

so come on john, today is 12-21 6pm and no quad. so lets recap, i payed and ordered on dec. 2 and was told the bike was on the floor and i would recieve in 7 to 10 days. so i call on the 8th because i had not seen a quad yet, and was told that yamoto was out of stock and would be shipped out on dec. 9th and i would for sure have it by the following week which was the week of the 13-17th. i also received a phone message from you stating that i would receive the bike on friday the 17th or monday the 20th. it is now 6:10 pm tuesday dec. 21st. and i am just wondering if your still on for explaining to my 4 year old 7-10 days shipping time? this is one hell of a dissapointment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Shred:
If someone called you and told you a date you would receive the unit, did they or did they not give you tracking information to the shipping company delivering your unit??? I don't know why you do not call me or tell me who you are so I can find out what is going on. You are so fast to post about me or are company but you will not call us to find out about your order. Please give me your name and call me and I will let you know who is delivering the bike and find out why it is not there. We do not call customers for fun. If we called you it was because the shipping company gave us a tracking number and a delivery date!!! Call us so we can take care of this. It takes longer for a post then a phone call and then you still have us guessing who you are??????? Call me now I am here!!! This is like a joke to me!! I am very busy if you do not call me I really cannot help you!

Old 12-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

shred!!! Im still here! Staying late for you!!! If you don't call me how can I help you!! been here since 7am Have not heard a word from you or who you are???? How would you like us to help you??? All day no calls from you!! How are we going to know who you are to help you????? It's just sounds so crazy to think that you would post about us but not call the company to see where your order is? I think it is more then you are posting!!! Maybe you know the shipping company and you know when they are coming and you just like to bother me! Well, I will tell you this THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL REPLAY TO ANY OF YOUR POST UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE OR CALL US. I am to busy for your games.