Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Most Reliable Kid Atv??

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 10:44 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Most Reliable Kid Atv??

Wonder why we don't hear much on Honda's either? Must not have been around as long as the Kawasuki's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did plenty of searching before I bought. Youa re paying close to $1000 more for a name when you buy honda, kawi, yamah or suzuki. They are all good machines but ETON, KASEA, AND DINLI are all just as good. Actually the suspension is superior on the knockoffs in my opinion. Now with parts and accessories becoming widely available,. there is no reason to look at the Off brands. I bought my eton at Chapparal and they stock parts for them and even service them. I took it out against my nephews Raptor 80 and in did quit well. They are both fun to ride but the Eton is a little more fun because it was throwing roosts bone stock, something the Raptor couldn't do. Bottom line is, go test out yourself and make an informed decision.

Old 01-25-2005, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

I just bought the pred 90 for my 8 yr old. What attracted me to it was the reverse, free helmit, whip flag, and the fact that it has almost twice as much suspension as any other 90!! I also appreciate the fact that it truly mimics the apperance of its 500cc big brother. Also the dealer is one of my good friends and really gave me a good deal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 08:47 AM
Trailblazer

Well here is my opinion on the subject.Several years I decided to buy both my boys a quad did alot of research and also let them help in the decision.They both picked the Dinli great quad no problems what so ever,we then start racing and bought 2 more, some problems but with any brand you break parts when you race at any level.Check out the Dinli you'll be impressed,just my 2 cents

Old 01-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

The Honda 90' are great quads. Very reliable. Keep 'em full of gas and change the oil once in a while. They are expensive to buy new though. I like the fact that they have gears. We sold one to my niece for her son when he was 4. They just put it in 1st gear and let him putt around the yard. He is 6 now and can shift and everything now. He knows when to downshift and when to up shift now. My daughter learned to ride when she was 8. Great little quads.

Old 01-31-2005, 01:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

What about a Polaris Sportsman 90, are they any good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 06:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

HELP!!!

I am so lost. Here is the deal, I have a little girl who will be 5 next month. My son has the LT80 and she is jut not big enough for it. So we are looking into getting her a 50cc that she can ride for the next year or two. We do a lot of riding at the dunes so I am a little fearful of the (non)power etc.
We have been looking everywhere. I really do not want to buy brand new just because she will not be riding it for that long. And she will move up to her big brothers LT80. I am having a hard time finding anything.

So.....I have been looking online quite a bit. I assume that you get what you pay for. We are trying to get in touch with someone who has an E-ton. They just have not gotten back to us. After reading the board it seems that it must be a good bike. I have not heard that much about them. I really think that is our best bet though. Does anyone know anything about Kazuma? Dealers? Problems etc?

Thanks to anyone who can help QUICK, we are trying to get her one for her birthday, so I only have 18 days.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Try the lt 50 from suzuki, its a very good learners quad and not a lot of power. The ergonomics are perfect for the little ones. Look for one that is new used so you can save money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2005, 01:24 AM
Trailblazer

hey olgrump,
I just bought my kid a Polaris Predator 90cc. He is 9 yo and 60lbs. It fits him perfect. We rode ALL weekend long and his bike was awesome. He actually sunk it in some water and he just nailed the throttle and moved SLOWLY out but it didnt die and no harm was done. I was seeing but not believing when he did that. It climbed any hill we wanted to (allowed him to). Make sure you get full safety gear and a GOOD fitting helmet.