Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

What is the best Chinacoscomobile atv for a big rider?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the best Chinacoscomobile atv for a big rider?

I am 6 foot 3. What is the best Chinacoscomobile atv for a big rider? Sometimes I like to daydream about having nice stuff. I been riding trashy motorcycles since I was a kid and I consider myself pretty good, cause I havent killed myself yet. LOL. I actually had a classmate killed in Highschool on a trike, ran into a tree. The poor kid on the back hit the tree and needed reconstrcutive surgery. This was back in the 80s. Another kid fell on some ice and broke his leg.

I had a KM 100 and I have a CZ 180 now but I hate it. Its a piece of garbage. Im going to sell it for like $200 or $300 and buy a GY 200. Oh and maybe a POcket Bike.

My dream is to have a Dodge Durango, 20 foot Toy Box, a ATV, a Motorcycle and a Moped. So that when things get really bad in this country and I know they will soon. I can get the hell out.

Do you think it would be asking to much to stick all that stuff in a toy Box? Maybe I could get a truck and put some of that stuff in a truck...

I know I am 35 years old. I should probably grow up but I think its good to have dreams and keep on living. Even if things arent going so well.

Old 02-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the best Chinacoscomobile atv for a big rider?

Hehe, I'm 35...I own a Durango, Raptor 660, YZ400F, GSXR750, Yamoto 150 and a pocket bike (kid). I don't feel like I reached the pinacle of fun yet...Or I'm just plain ignorant? Don't waste $300-400 on a pocket bike if you're going to ride it. They're cheaply made toys and as an adult you'll grow tired of it real fast. My kid doesn't even ask to ride it anymore. It's a Chinese made 50cc 2 stroke joke.

Don't get a Yamoto or any Chinese dirtbike. They look like complete, gutless junk...At least you can justify the Chinese kid ATVs since the Japanese kid ATVs are usually twice as much or more. The performance with the Chinese units are the same or even better. I think the Chinese manufacturers realise the money and demand is in ATVs, not the dirtbikes? So their R&D dollars probably go that direction? I would buy a used YZ, CR, RM, KX, etc....I bought my '98 YZ400F for $1,800 a few months ago. It's a great bike.... Buy a used Japanese dirtbike. There is a lot of used, cheap dirtbikes out there and you'll be much happier. I guarantee it.