Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Unison 90cc

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unison 90cc

Does anyone have any info on these quads??? I've seen a few posts that say these are the same as the Pep Boys quads??? Are these really the same?? Can you still get them at Pep Boys in CA, I just saw an ad for them for only $899 yesterday, I'll check tomorrow and see if they are available. My local Unison dealer is $1399, so I'd rather go to Pep Boys to save $400!!!Who makes their engine and where would you go to get parts??? I need a new quad for my daughter and this looks like a better deal than the Predator, may not be the same quality, but it looked pretty nice, I just wonder about reliabilty compared to the name brand quads???

Old 03-04-2005, 04:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default Unison 90cc

Can't say if it is like Pep-boys but would bet not the same. Maybe by same manufacture but built to different specs. Alot of consumer products are like this. I have a GPX Raider 90 for my son. This is identical to a Unison Desert Cat 90 except for rear brake, we have foot and hand rear brake levers. Also the Unison has a rear chain tensioner but it bolted on to our GPX. I was at the Unison importors office in California and was impressed by the spare part selection and amount they have in stock. Not sure what the dealers will keep in stock but it is available. I was told at Unison I could order parts direct. Kolpin atv thru Gander Mountain are also Unison made. Like above I believe there are differences.

Old 03-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Unison 90cc

If they are the Unison desert cats then no they are not the same as the Pepboys atv's. Unison is a very good atv. They are up there with dinli,eton, and other top brands. Get the Unison you will be much happier then with the Pepboys atv,s.

Old 03-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Unison 90cc

I have a Unison 90 and it seems to be a nice machine. As I understand it, Unison makes the GPX and the Koplin as earlier stated and parts are plentiful. I bought mine from a place that carriers Dinli and Kasea and they said they checked this machine out really well before deciding to carry it. They have a really good rep in AZ and they refuse to sell the really cheapo stuff. They also say parts have been no problem. ATV Frontier has had some good posts on the Unison.

Junior loves the lights (I like the added visibility to others from them) and the reverse has already come in handy. The rear disc are easy to use. I have the throttle limitor screwed al the way in and still seems qick for me!

Good Luck.

Old 03-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Range Rover
Default Unison 90cc

They are different from the pep boys atv. They are a very well built machine, the pep boys atvs are...ummm..not so nicely built. Also pep boys has no parts available...they sell them & thats it...just a forwarning.