Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

YOUTH RACING IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YOUTH RACING IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA?

Hi guys. long time reader but finally logon because I had a question that I could not find any where.
where do I find information on youth atv racing in northern california. I have done searches and every thing seems to be for bikes not atvs. My boys are 8 and 10 and they ride 2002 kxf 80 and 2001 polaris 90. both are begging me to race, so I guess pressures on. Any information would be great. I'm close to sacramento and I don't here of atv races at parrie city , just dirt bike races. thanks

Old 03-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Range Rover

First of all welcome to the forum. I did a search and found the GMQA series. It stands for Georgia mini quad ***. They are in Georgia . There should be some in NC. We have a GNCC National in Morganton,NC on April 2/3. There is a site to look for racing in your area. But I don't know the name of the site. Someone please help these kids get into racing. The site above is www.GMQA.com. Hope this helps a little. I'll search some more.

Old 03-08-2005, 04:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Kingsfan, Welcome to the Forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only racing I know about is down in Southern Ca. at Glen Helen. Don't know if it's what your actually looking for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] If anything, you could bring your boys there and check it out. Here's their link Glen Helen Good luck on your quest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks guys. The glenhelen raceway would be great if it wasn't so far away, even then it looks like just a few atv races and mostly mx seires. I'll keep looking. Just can't believe that there is not more out there. I'm sure California has some sort of law taking our green sticker, or red sticker, and using it some where else than places to ride and race.I will Just keep looking ,maybe nevada has something by reno or carson city. Thanks .

Old 03-08-2005, 09:07 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Welcome to the forum KINGSFAN, I live in newman ca. and there is this place called hills ferry raceway. Last fall motowest racing ran ama short track and ran quads on the side. I found a Website that lists racing there and at sandhill ranch, brentwood ca. but there is no mention of quads this time. Wish I could be more help. MWQ

Old 03-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

Found it. I want to thank everone for the help. Found a web site www.vorra.com It has all the information for atv racing at parrie city. If not, rich who is listed on the site has everything you need to know. So hope to see you north cal. atver there. my kids are jazzed. thanks again.

Old 03-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Quad Patrol

MWQ, they still running races out there at Hills Ferry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] since I've heard of any out there.

Trending Topics

Old 03-09-2005, 08:10 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
MWQ, they still running races out there at Hills Ferry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] since I've heard of any out there.
They started up again last fall but most were canceled due to rain. The motowest website has some short track races scheduled there this spring/early summer, well see. Last thing I remember was about 5-7yrs ago when they held some big gokart races.

Old 03-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquadLast thing I remember was about 5-7yrs ago when they held some big gokart races.
Yea, that's about the last time, I remember things happening out there.

Old 03-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

cycleland speedway in chico california has a spring, summer, and fall season with a class for mini's www.cyclelandspeedway.com

Quick Reply: YOUTH RACING IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA?