Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

LEM CONDOR any mods????

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 05:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LEM CONDOR any mods????

Ok well we have a little condor that my 6 yr old rides, he's been riding for about 2 yrs now & needs MORE POWER on the track!!! We have an LT80 & TRX90 we could throw him on but we wanted to keep him in the 50-65cc class for this year. Our main issue is a pipe I've heard they don't make them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
He races flattrack w/ it, we only have put a UNI ffilter straight off the carb & tires/wheels, new rearend(axle,brakes) on it so far he LOVES this little quad & we really want to keep him on it for another year but if we can't find mods then I guess he'll have to step up to the 80 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Sooooo I'm just wondering if anyone out there owns one & if they have mods what are they [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks in advance

Old 04-21-2005, 07:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

we used to have the cayman , you may want to try robbs racing engines he does alot with the lems i am pretty sure he can help you or point you in the right direction. the race track you go to is it a stock class or mod class? if it is stock then go with a reed block and intake off of the lem r3 2 wheeler it made big improvements and go through robb and get yourself the rear sprocket carrier so you can changer your ratio.

Old 04-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Yeah I've talked w/ Robbsracing, most of his mods, as in pipes are for the Cayman [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] just isn't enough clearance under the little condor or ANYWHERE for that matter LOL I also was on the 50ccmotocross.com website & they had some hop up motor parts now they don't have them anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I'll suggest to the hubby about the reed block though
As for the class he just runs the peewee 50-65cc class so as far as mods there really isn't anything said I don't think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But we want to bump him up this year to the 50-65cc open class if all else fails we will have him run the 80 in the Beginner 70-100cc i guess!!

Thanks for the info [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

I see in your signature that you have an LC cayman & a AC????? what is that??? Just curious [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I wish we would of bought the Cayman to begin w/ but he was so little when he started riding, my niece has a Cayman but she won't give it up LOL