Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

110 4 stroke wiring diagram wanted

Old 02-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 110 4 stroke wiring diagram wanted

should do thanks

Old 02-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: oneOone

I mapped out my kids 110, click on the camera nest to my icon, hope it helps.

late</end quote></div>

Thanks for making that available. I'm trying to figure out why the lights quit working on my boy's Panther 110. The tail/brake light wasn't working when I got it, but the headlight worked. Then one day I noticed the headlight wasn't working anymore, either. I removed the tailight and found that the LED circuit board had shorted on the mounting screw. I replaced the LED board, and we have brake lights again.

But still no headlight or taillights. I can't find a short, and there doesn't appear to be a fuse for the headlight circuit. I took the light switch apart and it is fine. I'm just not getting any juice to the lights, and I'm not quite sure how to troubleshoot further, since I'm not used to these circuits that require the engine to be running to burn the lights.

Any tips? Thanks

Old 02-21-2008, 11:42 AM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tcbarney

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: oneOone

I mapped out my kids 110, click on the camera nest to my icon, hope it helps.

late</end quote></div>

Thanks for making that available. I'm trying to figure out why the lights quit working on my boy's Panther 110. The tail/brake light wasn't working when I got it, but the headlight worked. Then one day I noticed the headlight wasn't working anymore, either. I removed the tailight and found that the LED circuit board had shorted on the mounting screw. I replaced the LED board, and we have brake lights again.

But still no headlight or taillights. I can't find a short, and there doesn't appear to be a fuse for the headlight circuit. I took the light switch apart and it is fine. I'm just not getting any juice to the lights, and I'm not quite sure how to troubleshoot further, since I'm not used to these circuits that require the engine to be running to burn the lights.

Any tips? Thanks</end quote></div>

use a multi-meter and tone out all connections on the headlight switch, I had to rebuild mine as I ran into similer issues. your power is making it to the switch if your bike will start. so it's not leaving the switch and going to the headlights. track it down, fix and clean it all up and add deielectric grease. hope it helps
late

Old 02-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

That's what's bugging me, 'cause I did that. I'm getting continuity where I should be getting continuity. At least, I think so. Sure seems like it. That's what's got me scratching my head so hard.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Trailblazer

hmmm, fire the bike up and start testing for 12v at the headlight wireing, one should be ground, then hots controled by switch. do the brake lights work? if both are not working it sounds like a problem with the common. the light bulbs are good right? oh how do the molox plugs look, if there is corrosion or dis-colorazation this could be an issue. I would clean these up regardless and add dei-electric grease. these plugs are cheap, so a little bending of the male pins may help the situation (plug may clip together but not make contact) the connection tollerances are not consistant. hope that make sense.
late

Old 02-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'll try that. Thanks for the tips.

(Brake light is working, so that suggests I've got good ground, anyway.)

Old 07-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default 110 4 stroke wiring diagram wanted"></title><script src=

Hi
I found a diagram for my 125 loncin on this website quadatvperformance.blogspot.com/ worked fie. hope it helps

Old 03-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default yamoto wiring diagram

Originally Posted by K44RLL
didn't get round to fitting unlimited cdi yet, like you said you have to change the 12v supply
i do have a wiring diagram if you p/m me i will email what i have found

cheers
Karl
i am new member. would like copy of wiring diagram if it is possible many thanks ernie

Old 03-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Electrical Expert
Likes High Voltage In The Tub!
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by jakebruno55
i am new member. would like copy of wiring diagram if it is possible many thanks ernie
What brand quad?

There may or may not be a specific wiring diagram for your quad, but other 110cc quad wiring diagrams are often similar enough to be useful.

What kind of problems are you having?

Old 03-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default wiring digram

Originally Posted by LynnEdwards
What brand quad?

There may or may not be a specific wiring diagram for your quad, but other 110cc quad wiring diagrams are often similar enough to be useful.

What kind of problems are you having?
i believe it to be a yamoto with loncin 110 electric start engine. aquired it in a non running condition. i am waiting for new ignition box so at this stage i dont know what is wrong. a diagram would certainly help. ernie

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 110 4 stroke wiring diagram wanted