Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Baja 90cc

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005 | 09:31 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Baja 90cc

Bough a Baja 90 for my kids about 2 months ago, thing is working great, except for a small problem that I had with the safety tether cord. I am very surprised where this thing can go, follows me with minimal problems through the bush. I am now probably going to look for a bit of a bigger bike for my older son. Hoping that maybe Canadian tire will bring in the 250 cc that baja makes.

Old 08-29-2005 | 08:46 AM
Trailblazer
Default Baja 90cc

Get this....when the dirt bike plugs were foul...my boy went and got a tow rope....hook one end to the atv and the other end on the dirt bikes handle bars....he pull me back to the house with the greatest of ease and I weight 195 lbs.(dirt bike weights 100 lbs.),....wow that little 90 will pull some load.....pretty cool. We got the 250's in....got my eye on them next !

Old 08-29-2005 | 09:27 PM
|
Range Rover
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: Bozzy
Get this....when the dirt bike plugs were foul...my boy went and got a tow rope....hook one end to the atv and the other end on the dirt bikes handle bars....he pull me back to the house with the greatest of ease and I weight 195 lbs.(dirt bike weights 100 lbs.),....wow that little 90 will pull some load.....pretty cool. We got the 250's in....got my eye on them next !
90cc seem to have good pull when you get them rolling.....Who makes the 250 engine? I was checking them out on there website sharp looking quad's...If you try one out let us know how it works...

Old 08-30-2005 | 08:18 AM
Trailblazer
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: ArcticBrat
Originally posted by: Bozzy
90cc seem to have good pull when you get them rolling.....Who makes the 250 engine? I was checking them out on there website sharp looking quad's...If you try one out let us know how it works...
Just got the word from our local Pep-boys dealer that Baja is coming out with 3 more atv's... 2 150cc's....one will be a 5-speed and the other will be a auto....and Baja will have a 300cc (which will have a suzuki engine) as well.......they will be hitting our stores in a few weeks......you can see the pics at....Pepboys.com.......they look pretty sweet.......I'm saving my $$$.....if that link does not work......try pepboys.com... or......bajamotorsports.

Old 08-30-2005 | 09:26 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Baja 90cc

Does anyone know if Canadian Tire will be bringing the bigger bikes into Canada and if so when, I would like to buy a bigger one for my wife as well

Old 08-30-2005 | 05:22 PM
|
Range Rover
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: dragoon
Does anyone know if Canadian Tire will be bringing the bigger bikes into Canada and if so when, I would like to buy a bigger one for my wife as well
The canadian tire store that I bought the 90cc said they will be getting the 300cc's in soon...Thats in Digby Nova Scotia only a few hundred miles from ya so the canadian tire store that you deal with should also.

Old 08-30-2005 | 05:27 PM
|
Range Rover
Default Baja 90cc

Just got the word from our local Pep-boys dealer that Baja is coming out with 3 more atv's... 2 150cc's....one will be a 5-speed and the other will be a auto....and Baja will have a 300cc (which will have a suzuki engine) as well.......they will be hitting our stores in a few weeks......you can see the pics at....Pepboys.com.......they look pretty sweet.......I'm saving my $$$.....if that link does not work......try pepboys.com... or......bajamotorsports.[/quote]

BOZZY I know 300cc is a suzuki engine I was wondering if the 250cc was suzuki engine also?

Old 08-30-2005 | 07:53 PM
Trailblazer
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: ArcticBrat
Just got the word from our local Pep-boys dealer that Baja is coming out with 3 more atv's... 2 150cc's....one will be a 5-speed and the other will be a auto....and Baja will have a 300cc (which will have a suzuki engine) as well.......they will be hitting our stores in a few weeks......you can see the pics at....Pepboys.com.......they look pretty sweet.......I'm saving my $$$.....if that link does not work......try pepboys.com... or......bajamotorsports.
BOZZY I know 300cc is a suzuki engine I was wondering if the 250cc was suzuki engine also?[/quote]

I don't think the 250cc is a suzuki.....at least it doesn't resemble one ?!?........I got a copy of the retail manager's e-mail sent from our store dated August 19 th........really not sure who makes that 250cc engine its been at our stores for almost 1 yr. now down here......who do you think makes our 90's ? That would be cool to know huh ? P.s.,....the 300 will be a manual clutch 5-speed according to this e-mail.

Old 09-01-2005 | 10:04 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Baja 90cc

Does anyone know where I can find any infor on the other ATV's that baja plans on selling, there site only has the th50 90 and 250. any help would be appreciated, as well can we buy atv in the states and bring them back, that might be one of my options if Cantire don't bring them in

Old 09-02-2005 | 08:20 AM
Trailblazer
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: dragoon
Does anyone know where I can find any infor on the other ATV's that baja plans on selling, there site only has the th50 90 and 250. any help would be appreciated, as well can we buy atv in the states and bring them back, that might be one of my options if Cantire don't bring them in
Info. will be on the pepboys web page soon.....Mfg # BA150,#X150, and # X300....there is a contact name on this e-mail letter......Jack Welchmann at 215-430-9644..(he may send you some pics).....the new bike pics really look sweet.....the body styles look smooth and built for some rugged racing......wish I had a scanner.....I would post some pics.....the new 300cc has some really cool looking lights on it....hopefully Baja will update their site soon.....

Quick Reply: Baja 90cc