Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Best dealers for Dinli and user opinions.

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 12:27 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best dealers for Dinli and user opinions.

Hello,
Looking for dealers and opinions on these quads? Need it shipped to Seattle, can get it from there through work. My son is racing MX and thinking about getting one for the '06 season. Will be this or a Kasea I think. Anything new in the rumor mill coming out on them next year or get an '05 model?
Thanks

Old 08-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Trailblazer

Dinli's do have an advantage with the dual A arm set up and as far as racing... Dinli took #1 in the nation for 90cc Production Sr, 6th and 9th in the 70cc Production (even with all the Cobras) and one in the top 10 for 90cc Production Jr. They can definitely hold their own on the track.

As far as dealers, go to the Dinli site and try to locate a dealer using the dealer locator. Dealers are not allowed to do internet sales and only a few are willing to ship. There's a slew of performance parts on the market for the Dinli's as well as all the mini's so your options there are unlimited. If you still can't find a dealer locally, call Dinli direct or find a dealer who is willing to ship it in.

Old 08-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

I agree Team Sims is the best Dinli dealer and knows the race scene as well. They are also the MX National on site support for Dinli. Can't get better than that.

Old 08-17-2005, 08:35 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Scott, I know you're second guessing running in the 90 class next year but I think I have a fix for the bearing issue. So far landing WOT and no breakage in the gears and no wear on the bearing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

Its not if the Dinli will hold up as it already does. What a machine for the abuse it takes. Never owned a quad that could hold up to that. It is that I think Zac is ready to move up to the 300 class. We may still run the 90prod SR class as we have 3 years more we can do that but not sure what is best for him and I have a great 90 mod quad already.

Old 08-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer

I think Zac is ready too, he is one heck of a rider. It was a pleasure working with you guys. If it could have been broken he would have done it as he showed it no mercy. It'd be worth the entry $$ to show up the first time just to see the looks and the comments of "oh no not Zac again..."

Old 08-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks,
You never know though as we haven't found a sponser for the 300 yet!! So may have to stay down to afford two classes.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks for the replies. Will be getting in touch with you qwadfather.

Old 08-18-2005, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

Bengan, You got a boat? If so, I'll come this winter and work on your machine for a couple days on the Kenai in July. I try to come up there a few times a year. My best friend lives in Achorage.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:54 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: TRexTommy51
Bengan, You got a boat? If so, I'll come this winter and work on your machine for a couple days on the Kenai in July. I try to come up there a few times a year. My best friend lives in Achorage.
Even better, my father-n-law has a nice boat and I have keys. Great for halibut fishing. I'm in Anchorage alot, next time you come up drop a note and we can meet. O.K. now I'm done laughing and have to get back up in my chair.

Quick Reply: Best dealers for Dinli and user opinions.