Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

akuma parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default akuma parts

We need to know where to get parts for our AKUMA. Bought it on ebay from factory sports direct, and now they won't return any phone calls, or emails. Anyone else had this problem. We need an owners manual or info on the electric choke.

Old 10-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default akuma parts

Direct Power sports is the direct importer of Akuma atv's, so what they did is import atv's,and made up the name Akuma,and called their Atv's it.What problem are you having with the carburator,or the electric choke?Most of the Chinese Atv's use the same carburator with the electric choke.

Old 10-22-2005, 08:58 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default akuma parts

My husband and I bought two of them and we need parts for them too. I tried calling the place in tenn. and their phone has been disconnected. I tried ebay but no luck there either. I'm looking for the cap that the throttle cable goes into. I have 2- 2005 akuma 200cc. Can anybody help. I also tried that one site parts4powersports and it says that the site no longer working.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2005, 01:05 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default akuma parts

We are working on tracking down some parts, I will post on here if and when we find them! Good Luck to you, and let me know if you find the part!

Old 12-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default akuma parts

We just bought an Akuma 200 and we also need the screw cap the the throttle cable goes into as well. Anybody got word on some parts?

Old 12-20-2005, 02:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default akuma parts

Akuma is the same as Yamoto. You can get parts at any dealer that sells Yamoto. Raceway can get you parts for just about any of these.

Old 12-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default akuma parts

Thanks! Now does anyone have a clue as to why when I start it up it goes full blast? No pressing on the accelerator affects it. I wind up having to shut it off cause it smells bad (like burnt rubber). The choke is off. Help?????????

Old 12-21-2005, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default akuma parts

Sounds like the throttle or slide is stuck open.

Old 12-21-2005, 02:33 AM
Trailblazer
Default akuma parts

Sometimes I have found that the throttle cable is binding on the colored plastic handlebar cover(The one with the neutral,and the reverse light)move the cable away from the end's of the cover that hold the cable's in place together.Otherwise, if the Akuma 200cc's are like the other's I have seen, the plastic's under the seat are cut out on the right side for the carb, See if it idles fast by removing the seat and pulling up on the throttle cable,just a little,so it has less of a bend to the carb. Start it up with the seat off and see if it idles fast.I have worked on 3 200cc atv's that look identical to the Akuma 200cc , Please let me know what you find.

Old 01-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default akuma parts

Hi, I have just now read your inquiry regarding Akuma parts. I too have bought an Akuma and needed a starter relay assembly. The best place to buy parts for this is Kamda Mortorsports. www.kamda.net They were 1/2 the price of other places. They are located in Harrodsbury, KY. 859-734-0414. Great people to deal with and fast shipping.

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply: akuma parts