Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Need advice on Kazuma 90 please.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 11:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Need advice on Kazuma 90 please.

Firefighter,

DO NOT buy from wicked rocket, doro motors or what ever they call them selves now. Raceway is by far the best place anywhere to deal with and if you have any questions call JOHN direct at Raceway and he can set you up. Tell him that 2manytoys rec him to you. I have been dealing with him for over a year now and have bought quads and parts from him. He has come through every time and is a super nice guy.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've also heard nothing but BAD news from Wicked.

I bought 4 ATVs from HighRPMRacer..

50cc
70cc
90cc
110cc

the 50cc and the 110 were shipped within two days.The 70cc came 3 weeks later and was the WRONG color,had no battery acid and NOTHING to hold the handlebars to the steering stem,I STILL dont have this part.As of today,im STILL waiting for my 90cc from these guys.

Its a big chance no matter who you order from..I highly recommend the 110cc,its a great price and a great ATV.

Bill

Old 10-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

THANK A MILLION !!! for the advice about wicked! I am buying from another dealer now. I had the bike on layaway but only put the min. down so I am not out much $$ It will be worth it when I get the atv from a dealer who will be there after the sale. Now that thats out of the way still looking for any helpful tips on the 90cc quad.

Thanks, Rob

Old 10-09-2005, 03:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

Just a word of advice - why buy off the internet if you dont have to? ATVs are a motor vehicle. You are in Florida, and I know there are tons of Kazuma, RedCat, etc etc, dealers in Florida. Look at RedCatMotors.com and there is a dealer locator. Kazuma can also give you the name of a local dealer. I just do not understand, with all of these units on the market (which most are identical, with a different body and name) why people buy off the internet to save a few bucks and end up spending more in the long run in some cases, because you cannot get parts or service from the seller. Unless you are in a severely remote location and no where near a major city, I would look around and make sure you put service and parts availability ahead of pricepoint.

Old 10-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

Casper,
thanks a million for your help..Im a ATV safety Instructor and have class today at 9am..I will e-mail you as soon as I get back from class today.

Thanks again for all your help,
Bill

Old 10-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

I guess there isn't many people out there with knowledge of these quads. Thanks for the help guys.......

Rob H.

Old 10-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Range Rover

Rob, just now saw this thread. I do have knowledge of this quad, I just bought one a few weeks ago, and have an almost identical 70 that I've had for about 8 months.

Here is a thread I started on my Sunl 90 a few weeks ago. It not a Kazuma, they are calling it a Kamakazi on their web site, but each dealer calls it something different. It doesn't say Kazuma or any other manf name on it. Sunl is the importer/distributor.

One important note: This quad is available as a 4 speed or full auto. The full auto is not a CVT, just a single gear, like always in 2nd. Why have only one gear. I suggest getting the 4 speed, put it in 2nd and when he gets older he can learn to use other gears.

You can also get this quad from whitelighteningpowersports.com. He's in a Houston and I've had good luck dealing with him.

http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...did/468436.cfm

BTW, it's perfect size for your 6 year old and is not at all tiny. I ride it around a lot and enjoy it. It may be small compare to some 90's, but my 10 yr daughter is well suited to it.

There is a chain/sprocket/engine movement issue, but I haven't had any issues yet with the 90. Had to make some adjustments to the 70 and install an additional engine brace (that keeps braking) to fix the 70's chain problem.

Old 03-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Trailblazer

Just wondering if you got the information you were looking for? If your still looking I have plenty of stuff, tips, repairs, etc that I have found on the internet about these quads and I have the Jetmoto125 and Kazuma90.

Old 03-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Trailblazer

I would stay away from the Kazuma's period. I bought two 110's and had problems right off the bat. Fortunately, I bought them from a guy who was local but after repeated problems within 5 hours of very easy break in type riding, I cut my losses and got my money back. If I had bought them off the internet, I would have been hosed.Just bought two new Polaris machines and I am very happy and extremely more confident in the bikes. Yes, I spent more money;however, I am getting what I paid for. If you like working on bikes more than riding them, than buy a Kazuma. Just my opinion after some experience. The Polaris Sportsman 90 is a great bargain and can be limited to just 15 miles per hour. Although it is not made by Polaris, it is extremely well built and the fit and finish is very good compared to the Kazuma and the multitude of out of adjustment components, loose bolts, porous welds etc.... Just my 2 cents. Good luck and ride safe!

Old 03-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

No problems here. My son's runs great. I think they worked out a lot of the issues that came with the first series of machines....

Quick Reply: Need advice on Kazuma 90 please.