Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

I GIVE ON MY KAZUMA ADULT ATV 250....POS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I GIVE ON MY KAZUMA ADULT ATV 250....POS!!!

Sir,
You win, you got me. It was a great ATV and I'm just an idiot. You showed me...I give. SEADAWG

Old 05-25-2006, 11:33 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
Sir,
You win, you got me. It was a great ATV and I'm just an idiot. You showed me...I give. SEADAWG
SEADOG, thanks for all your input on this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like hearing from both sides and it seems to me that the chinese arent ready to make a adult sized quad yet. Im sure youll be happy with your Honda. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

i'm not trying to win anything , just trying to point out the truth, the kazuma ran fine until you decided to make it better.

Old 05-25-2006, 09:07 PM
Trailblazer

It doesn't surprise me that Bill sells these things. I was even thinking that he sounded like a salesman in a post he made to a different thread. I'll bet he sells the Pierspeed, too. Let's see how hard you're laughing when the frame cracks right above or below the gusset for the swingarm pivot, Bill. Interesting design but poor execution. You have quite a bit of nerve, Mr. Bill, to rub it in Seadawg's face after the fact and dare to continue to expound on the virtues of the Chinese quads. Guess you gotta make the money while it's there to make, right Billy boy?

Old 05-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Trailblazer

I'm in with SEADAWG, like my Falcon 250, his didn't run right from the start. Rejetting the Keihin CV carb doesn't fix anything. A bad carb design is a bad carb design. Just ask any Harley Davidson owner that had a bike with one of these on it. I can't really say has because everyone I know has replaced them with aftermarket carbs that run right. Variator weights don't take care of poor starting, idling and a long hesitation when you hit the throttle. They especially don't take care of low to no power.

i8amm

Old 05-26-2006, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider

just smarter and more experienced than you

Old 05-26-2006, 11:57 AM
Trailblazer

That's funny, Billy. Let's see if this refreshes your memory:

"...as far the carburetor i have a mikuni 30mm carb kit for the 250 kazuma,redcat, ect, any of the 250 water cooled with the cvt transmission, the kit includes the prejetted mikuni carb,spacer,throttle cable,k&n air filter,intake gasket,. if interest you can pm me....the only thing this caburetor will do is increase thottle response and not performance..."

You most certainly did tell him to buy the carb by virtue of the fact you offered to sell it to him and stated it would cure his complaint of poor throttle response. I haven't found on any post that you told him to rejet the existing carb. The bottom line here is that you want to be the pious salesman. In fact, you're just trying to save face to the other people here that you might be able to peddle your wares to. Everybody's got to make a living and there is a place for these Chinese quads but to continue to rub mud in the guy's face is inexcusable. Go find a new victim.

Old 05-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

if you smart you'll notice that the old seadawg had already purchased a carb from dk. and the carb i offered is a 30mm replacement carb, not a 32 mm. i don't know why you think i'm a dealer, i'm 55 years old (RETIED) YOU STUPID FK. and 43 years as a mechanic with both team motocross and roadrace expeierence, can you say that.

Old 05-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

LOL. What a great start to the weekend. Keep it coming. LOL.

Old 05-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Trailblazer

Well, Bill, Seadawg says you're a dealer (he would know better than I) and you're offering to sell parts to him so it kinda looks like you're a dealer to me... I'm a 47 year old engineer, semi-retired after having made my fortune in land development so I think I've one-upped ya there, buddy. As far as stupid, went to University of Florida and graduated with a 3.93 average. That's Summa *** Laude to you, mister (you can look that up later).

Quick Reply: I GIVE ON MY KAZUMA ADULT ATV 250....POS!!!