Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

sunl sucks

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sunl sucks

Originally posted by: lilrea
bigboredhonda is a sunl worker so dont listen to him if he says sunl has good product becuz i know him and his name is tony he runs the place when David isnt there. and he is also a big droopy ***** wrinkle in his personality,attitude and the way he treats his customers and believe me i know hes treated me like crap for 1 yr.

LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I am glad to see the admins allowed this to continue. Guess this goes to back my thoughts on Chinese Manufacturing.

Old 11-17-2006, 01:15 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default sunl sucks

Forum members in this thread don't write in saying you haven't been warned:

Thread Title: ***IMPORTANT -- ALL forum members must read this.

Old 11-17-2006, 01:43 AM
Range Rover
Default sunl sucks

Originally posted by: medicineman76
(Yeah I know they are suppose to be 16 yrs. old and weigh less than 100lb. but how many humans do you know that fits that description) If McDonalds caught hell over hot coffee just imagine what will happen with something like this. I guarantee this is the crap that the government is looking at when considering quads for the future.
Dealers are required by law to immediately report defective products to the Consumer Product Safety Commission under Section 15. You cannot sell products that you know are dangerous. I am surprised that SUNL has evaded the CPSC radar screen with the dangerous faulty crap they import and sell in this country. I'm trying to figure out why other importers/manufacturers have recalls and SUNL does not.

Originally posted by: medicineman76
They have quality grades, medium grades, cheap grades or make them how you want them. You can find some of the companies that build quads, bikes, go karts, scooters, etc. for sunl and they will tell you sunl wants the cheap grades.
SUNL knows exactly what they are doing. SUNL has absolutely no intention of ever honoring any warranty or providing ANY kind of post sale support or parts....the warranty is a lie, they simply DO NOT CARE about customer satisfaction. They just want to unload the container, get the money, and move on to the next sucker. That is their business model. There is a very good reason why they have been hammered on every major online forum, including buggynews, scooterbbs, and ATV Connection. They know damn well that the majority of the products they sell are defective, dangerous and inferior. Don't get me wrong....there are some quality products being made in China, however the junk that SUNL imports is the cheapest of cheap and poorly manufactured garbage! The SUNL Group of Irving TX = JUNK DEALER!

Old 11-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default sunl sucks

After what I just read yesterday on SUNLSUCKS.COM---

EVERYBODY cant be wrong!

Maybe Sun L DOES suck?

Old 11-17-2006, 07:08 AM
Trailblazer
Default sunl sucks

STAY AWAY FROM SUNL PRODUCTS!!! Take it from someone who has been there. I purchased a newer model SunL SLA-110KLB for my 10 year old son based on price in August 2006. The bike never ran right, had all kinds of problems and I felt was very dangerous. Fuel leaked, suspension broke, frame showed signs of wear/cracks/rust, transmission would not shift properly and then after 2 months and only about 10-12 hours of use the motor took a crap - ring problem - air in oil and oil was spitting out the breather tube on the back of the motor.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default sunl sucks

Very intersting thread here. I just have a questions, probably a stupid question, but are BMX quads the same as SUNL quads? I know some people that have bought quads for Christmas from bestpriceatv's.com, anyone know anything about this website or the BMX quads?

Old 11-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Trailblazer
Default sunl sucks

Lilrea,
if you have such a problem with me why dont you contact me and tell me so?

Old 11-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default sunl sucks

In looking to get my son an ATV, I have been reading your forum and learning a lot. I was leery about the off brand ATVs until my neighbors bought some. I have three neighbors that bought Kazuma 90?s for there kids aged 3 to 5. Needless to say most of there kids are too small to ride solo, so these Kazumas have been abused by three 200+ lb guys and I have been impressed how well they have held up. Yes I few little problems have come up, mostly from loose bolts, that were easily fixed. They are all happy with them and I have seen them abused first hand.

I new atv shop opened in my town recently. . Being in the market for one, I stopped by. I was there yesterday. All this place sells is import quads, bikes, choppers, go-carts. They all were Sunl and roteck(SP?) or something, but they looked the same.

The owner said they were from china, but getting parts and service is no problem, he is selling a ton of them. While I?m there, he is building some 90?s, and has some out of the crates in front, so I took a close look. I couldn?t believe the welds, really total crap, one was so bad and porous, you could see the inside of the tube. I showed the guy and said that was okay, there were a lot like that, but it was still plenty strong. I explained that I knew how to weld, and that weld was going to fail, not if, but when, it was just a matter of time. I looked at some of the other machines and the same crappy welds were every where. I left there shaking my head.

Old 11-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Trailblazer
Default sunl sucks

Exactly to the point PFMG...SunL products are unsafe for our children to be on! How anybody can try and justify SunL products knowing this is truly amazing! Why risk the life of your child to save a few $. The true test would be to see how many SunL employees actually have their own children riding a SunL ATV??

Old 11-17-2006, 12:58 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default sunl sucks

Originally posted by: mustangman
Exactly to the point PFMG...SunL products are unsafe for our children to be on! How anybody can try and justify SunL products knowing this is truly amazing! Why risk the life of your child to save a few $. The true test would be to see how many SunL employees actually have their own children riding a SunL ATV??
I don't see many listed in sigs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: sunl sucks