Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

LOST MY CHINESE QUAD FORUM ???? RUN AND HIDE

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOST MY CHINESE QUAD FORUM ???? RUN AND HIDE

Roger that. The dealer's name is Timebomb's Off Road Powersports. Hanover, PA located on Rte 94 between New Oxford and Hanover.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Sir,
Good job...if you get a chance, give me the email address or PM me and I'll ensure they read it....if it is okay with you? If not, we'll let it ride. SEADAWG

Old 12-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

2319 Carlisle Pike, Hanover, PA, United States

Phone: (717) 637-6583

I don't have an email address for him though.

Old 12-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

Sir,
Wow, good articulate article. Great points and I couldn't agree with you more. I think that is our goal here is to get a Chinese forum, but also to get the attention of these dealers that just peddle and leave. China is smart, they just build and have no real liablity here. They know they can truly cut and run. I guess what shocks me about the Chinese is that they really don't respect any copyright laws, so why didn't a country that has NO RESPECT ...pirates/piracy not copy better. Anyway, we are here to help weeding them out. You need to help us. You see us guys on here maybe regular or semi-regular, but we love more guys/gals.

Also, I have ridden the DPX-200 from Redcat quit often...except for the cheap battery, my buddies has held up pretty well. It is heavy as all get out, but has been worth the money...and we have had it on some pretty rough trails. How is yours doing? SEADAWG

Old 12-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

Wasn't sure if you were talking to me Dawg or not, but my Redcat has held up very well. I bought it for my son six months ago, and <knocking on wood> it has never left us sit. The only issues I have had:

I got the kill switch wet one time washing heavy mud off the quad and it would run for a little while, shut off, and not restart. I took the switch apart and dried it out, good to go.

I had to take apart the brake light switch one time and clean it out. Wouldn't let the quad turn over unless the brake pedal was in a certain sweet spot.

Changed the crappy set of factory handlebars to a set of MSR's

That's it. It's been great. The next things I will get for it will be the wheel spacer's from Raceway, and some day I will measure the bolt pattern and try to find some bigger wheel/tire combos.

It's pretty fast too. Lets my Yamaha sit off the line, but I get it on the top end, not by much. I barely beat it off the line with the Zuki.

Together we will weed out these crappy dealers one by one, one address and phone number at a time! We as consumers deserve nothing less than for our dealers to stand by their machines like Raceway.