Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Blind is Blind...Dumb is your fault (I too failed)

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blind is Blind...Dumb is your fault (I too failed)

Sir,
That is what you weigh...an inexpensive product with suspect reliability / parts to a proven, more expensive quad/bike. Now that you are informed, you decide whether it is worth it or not. For me, I would have got the big 4 if I had to do it over again just to keep my wife from saying "now what is wrong with that POS!" She just thinks the quad should always work and that my daughter should ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There is always a trade off and that is what people have to look at. SEADAWG

Old 11-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Trailblazer

Seadawg,

People are tired of hearing you wine about china quads

Seams like you are pushing to get a form moderator job

From your message listings. Why don?t you give it a rest

Nitrox[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: nitrox
Seadawg,

People are tired of hearing you wine about china quads

Seams like you are pushing to get a form moderator job

From your message listings. Why don?t you give it a rest

Nitrox[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

That aint the first time that has been said about him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2006, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
Sir,
That is what you weight...an inexpensive product with suspect reliablity / parts to a proven, more expensive quad/bike. Now that you are informed, you decide whether it is worth it or not. For me, I would have got the big 4 if I had to do it over again just to keep my wife from saying "now what is wrong with that POS!" She just thinks the should always work and that my daughter should ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] There is always a trade off and that is what people have to look at. SEADAWG
Well said Seadawg.....

Old 11-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

Guys, guys and guys. Enough of the personal attacks...you need to be above them. Argue the facts and put it out there. Seems by the amount of people reading them, they are getting informed even if they disagree with me. I do think there are some good Chinese quads out there. Now, it is much easier to throw grenades than catch them. Please post your facts and I'll research the facts and not attack you. SEADAWG

Old 11-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 170 Likes on 169 Posts

I did a little research on my Tawain made atv and was suprised to find they have 3 main makers. I thought there would be more than that. They did mention five companies, but claimed only 3 were the ones that produced any in great numbers. One of them has signed a deal with Suzuki. I think what those manufactureres have found, is if they make a quality product, they don't have to settle for selling it for less. Instead of the "big 4" having to compete with a lower priced product, those companies sell to the "big 4."

I think (slowly albiet) that the Chinese manufacturers will see this and as their products do become more dependable (some will) they can raise their price too.

Old 11-09-2006, 09:12 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, guys and guys. Enough of the personal attacks...you need to be above them. Argue the facts and put it out there. Seems by the amount of people reading them, they are getting informed even if they disagree with me. I do think there are some good Chinese quads out there. Now, it is much easier to throw grenades than catch them. Please post your facts and I'll research the facts and not attack you. SEADAWG
I don't see where facts have ever fit into your little personal Chinese vendetta.

Old 11-09-2006, 09:55 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
I don't see where facts have ever fit into your little personal Chinese vendetta.
Was that the Vendetta 150? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Scootergpt,
Please be part of the solution for quality improvement. Please read all my postings on these before you judge me. My Blind is Blind is to get people to read old threads too in order to do research. Many complain (like me) after they bought theirs and didn't read all the info....or some just turn a blind eye to it. SEADAWG

After you read this, please just ignore my posting in the future.

Old 11-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

So I am banished from future postings?

Quick Reply: Blind is Blind...Dumb is your fault (I too failed)