Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Post From Jetmoto USA.

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post From Jetmoto USA.

Since i can not post on the forum, I will ask John to post for me.

I have been working day and night on the new 2007 ATVS.

I have been to our factory in china 7 times this year alone, We are doing our best to cover all the smallest details. Nothing is being over looked.

I want to thank all the forum members for their input. I read the forum daily and learn from our past mistakes as well as accomplishments. I learn new things every day. If anyone is interested in working withus and helping us improve the future of Jetmoto, please contact me sales@jetmotousa.com or John directly.
Advise to all about the new 200cc and 250cc models. If you had a chance to buy them from one of the dealers or saw one on testing grounds, (only 5 in the hole USA) they are not the final production machine. No price has been set since we are still making improvements.
First batch will be available mid December and price level will be around $1999-2200 believe me guys you will not be disappointed.

Just to give you some info for next year.
250cc ATV sport OIL cooled full size ATV. (new frame, removable sub frame, linkage suspension, long travel shocks with reservoir, new body, aluminum axle carrier, aluminum handle bars, adjustable a-arms, heavy duty axle, 4 x 110 hubs, hole shot style tires + a lot more)

200cc ATV sport same frame as the 250cc but AIR cooled

150cc new model ( we took reverse out the rear axle made the ATV 50 pounds lighter + better suspension)
for 150cc ATV we will offer tons of upgrades. (roller weights, faster clutch, big bore kit up to 180CC, and much more.

125cc new model (aluminum cylinder aluminum head, oil cooled + 138cc big bore is available lots of fun)

250cc Hunter is out ( very nice unit huge upgrade from the old 250cc hunter)

Dirt Bikes
NEW 200cc-250cc full perimeter aluminum frame (weight of the bike around 200 pounds) will be here NOV 20th

Also Jetmoto is adding few more green sticker approved models.
50cc, 70cc, 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc 200cc ATV
50cc, 70cc, 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc 200cc Dirt Bike
Green sticker for small ATVs and bikes will be ready by DEC 15th 2006

Thank you for all your support. I especially want to thank (mywifesquad, RacewayATV, 2manytoys) you have been great support for my company.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Trailblazer

Once they show dealer supprot and warr. like kymco has than i might look at carring them. I'am sure they are a good little quad but kymco does alot more advertising here in the u.s and is a true oem manuf. you get whatt you pay for i'am not buying the jetmoto thing just yet

Old 11-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

If you follow the forums, you'd know that Raceway and John probably have the best reputation of any of the China imports dealers I've ever seen.

As for support, sure Kymco advertises here, but I haven't seen any other companies made themselves available in an open forum as Raceway has.

Old 11-17-2006, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

superbombman
I hope one day we can win you over! Jetmoto USA is and will soon prove to be the best Chinese ATV on the market by far! Along with support and warranty. If you just take a look at what has happened in less then a years time it truly is amazing! As fas as Kymco I agree great unit great support, but keep in mind the type of money put behind that company and it's manufacturing. We are small time guys making a big time mark! We are doing this by working hard and investing everything we have in what we believe in. (Along with my 13 hours a day of support!) Sometimes it's just hard to swallow a post like yours "you get whatt you pay for i'am not buying the jetmoto thing just yet" when you have no idea of the time and work we put in on the daily basis. Researching travailing and money.

I guess it is much easier to sit behind a computer and push buttons then it is to dedicate your life and money to something you truly believe in. Keep in mind our goal is not to be the next Honda, it is to bring the best quality and AFFORDABLE unit we can from overseas. I guess you have never been to Taiwan??? You should do a little more research before commenting. If you have the money you can fly to Twain tomorrow and buy a better unit then any product Kymco has to offer. But who would buy a superbombman ATV for $4800.00 even if you could prove it was better then a Kymco product? Again please don't forget what our goals is here, it is to bring a great unit for a great price! It's not to bring a $5000.00 machine here from Taiwan to collect dust!

Thanks for the post Scootergptx!

Feel free to reply to the post! I am very educated in the field and I have no plans tonight so we can talk all about it.

Old 11-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

Just take a look at the "Sunl Sucks" thread, here is a million dollar company (or even more!) Big big money maybe people out there just really dont know the money over there, and they can't get it right. I don't have a 1/4 (I wish a 1/4) of what that companies has, but ya know what money cannot buy what we are trying to do! Hard dedicated work 15 hours a day 7 days a week! Waiting on every customer hand and foot one by one! This is a reputation that is build like a rock! You can't buy that, remember that!

Old 11-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
If you follow the forums, you'd know that Raceway and John probably have the best reputation of any of the China imports dealers I've ever seen.

As for support, sure Kymco advertises here, but I haven't seen any other companies made themselves available in an open forum as Raceway has.
I will second that. I hope they make it for reasons of money to the end user. My wifes brother has two great little girls and next year will be getting little quads to starting them riding and it sure would be a great thing to be able to buy a inexpensive quad for them. I know I can go buy a yamaha raptor 125 and spend a ton of money or other bikes that have been around for a long time but it all gets back to the money and after sales support and I sure wish them well.
I am all for this and I will thank them for saving me money and supplying a great product with super support.
IMHO

Old 11-18-2006, 12:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

I would love to be a believer and I want to believe in the little guys. It's hard, I'm sure with all the negativity surrounding the chinese quads. I tell you what overcomes that is customer support. Raceway ATV is a prime example of that. They respond immediately to customers and help them out even if they didn't sell them the product. I also realize this is hard because it takes people on the payroll that can respond to emails and provide this supprt and not just $5.50 an hour people but people who really know your quads. I want to believe so make us...

On that note.. I emailed JETMOTO USA a couple of months ago inquiring about the 50CC quads. I got no response at all. I am interested in purchasing (2) 50CC or 70CC quads for my twin daughters but don't want the cheesy 16" tires. Any way around this?

Hopefully I can get some of your time so that you can make 2 customers very happy and possibly customers for life as they grow older.

chris

Old 11-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

ck500 thanks for the post. I am sure Jetmoto would love to help you out with them ATV's. Sometimes it's better to give a call then an email. I know that we get back to people via email pretty fast but some may concentrate on the phones harder. I am sure if you were to call them you would get an answer right away. Hope this helps.

Raceway ATV

Old 11-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

John @ Raceway and Eugene @Jetmoto

It is a great thing what you two are doing as partners. Everyone that is looking for an inexpensive reliable quad, needs a company that is dedicated to a good product and great service at a low price. I know JetMoto started off rough but when I talked to John and he said he was going to start carrying Jetmoto and could not say enough good about the product. I trust John in what he believes in and he has steered me away from certain quads and pointed me to other ones that he thinks is better even though he carries both. I have been very happy with just about everything I have bought from him. I have spent thousands on quads from him and do not regret it. I did buy a JM150 from Raceway and did have problems with the unit. He sent me a new one and the problems that I had were addressed on the new models. Hopefully I can get a chance to get a 07 JM to see how much they have changed. I truely believe that JetMoto will be up there with Kymco and some other small names. They will be the leading manufacturer of chinese quads and hopefully they are so good that they put other cheap chinese brands out of business. Anyone can find a cheap chinese brand and put thier name on it but not anyone can actually make a quality chinese quad and expect to compete. Once Jetmoto is the leading chinese brand quad all the other cheapos cant compete and will fade away. Good for Jetmoto bad for the rest of the chinese rip offs.

John you will always have my support and will send anyone I can your way. That is just my way helping you because you have always helped me.

Eugene, Although I have never spoken to you or had the pleasure to meet you like MWQ I believe you are doing the right thing and will continue to be successful. I have talked to MWQ about some issues that needed to be fixed on the 150 and as far as I know you have done just that and then some. Thats what a good company is all about. Listening to the consumer and improveing the product from the consumer standpoint. I wish I had the facility to sell quads because Jetmoto would be my main brand. Keep up the good work and maybe I will have to upgrade my old JetMoto150 to a new one.

Old 11-18-2006, 07:26 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: RacewayATV
superbombman

I guess it is much easier to sit behind a computer and push buttons then it is to dedicate your life and money to something you truly believe in. Keep in mind our goal is not to be the next Honda, it is to bring the best quality and AFFORDABLE unit we can from overseas. I guess you have never been to Taiwan??? You should do a little more research before commenting. If you have the money you can fly to Twain tomorrow and buy a better unit then any product Kymco has to offer. But who would buy a superbombman ATV for $4800.00 even if you could prove it was better then a Kymco product? Again please don't forget what our goals is here, it is to bring a great unit for a great price! It's not to bring a $5000.00 machine here from Taiwan to collect dust!

Thanks for the post Scootergptx!

Feel free to reply to the post! I am very educated in the field and I have no plans tonight so we can talk all about it.
Well it is nice to see someone else traveling abroad. Not to inflame you but, I have several questions to ask regarding your involvement with this product development. I do in fact have extensive experience abroad dealing with asian manufacturing companies.

I am confused as to how you became involved in this product development. Are you an Importer? Is it your goal to be the leading supplier in the United States for this product? Is this product a private label manufactured item? How much impact does your information have in the manufacturing process? How soon are items implemented? What type of testing has been done to this product, and under what conditions?

Have you tried to take your design or engineering changes to another manufacturer? What is your limit of liability regarding the specific engineering changes that you suggest? Are you establishing a dealer network with product support?

I apologize for all the questions, please don't take my curiosity wrong. I love to see anyone dedicate themselves to something, it is disappointing that you are not able to find an american company to build the product for you.

Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Post From Jetmoto USA.