Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Post From Jetmoto USA.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post From Jetmoto USA.

The only thing i said bad about jetmoto was qoute: you get whatt you pay for i'am not buying the jetmoto thing just yet. YET YET i'am sorry thats the only thing i said bad sorry and to let you now i've sent two emails to jetmoto on becoming a dealer a while back no response. And you go on raving about all the time you spend in a day and this and that and even saying how easy it is to just sit there and type well 2 years this month we just put up a 650,000 dollers new shop can you say stress and we are just in a royal area. So trust me i spend alot of hours selling accessories and bike's during the day and wrench on them at night when it's quite. And for traveling over to tawain actully thats where i would like to go to learn more about the country alot of good stuff comes out of there i do believe with the big oem's it's alot to do with marketing which kymco is really starting to do which helps us dealers sell there product a good product at that i read alot of magz.'s and read alot and see alot on the web to be honest i havent seen nothing about jetmoto but only here please dont think i'am deasing them like i said in my first post i'am sure there a great quad, And i hope your going to continue your path to make jetmoto come to the top as years come

Old 11-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

Raceway,
You know I love you guys and that I'm a fan of yours ...you stick to your guns. I wish you luck on this new model, but SEADAWG needs to tear one up before I give it the thumbs up, sorry! You need to let us sceptics beat them up, if they hold up, you will not be able to keep them on your shelves. If, not, just another heap waiting for the landfill. See, when you advertise you have been to China 7 times and made all these improvements...we on this end say let me see or prove it. I still love you guys. SEADAWG

Old 11-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Superbombman,

You cant rely on emails. They get sooo many emails that it is almost impossible for them to get to them all. Call John and I cna tell you that he will be there or he will get back to you but as for email good luck!

Old 11-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

aqharoper
I will try to answer your question as best as I can without giving up to much information of Eugene's knowing that other importers and competitors read these forums just to gather information!

1. How I am involved with the product development it very simple. Eugene from Jetmoto deals privately with a manufacturing company in China. He is also just about one of the only importers that I know that visit he's factory to check and change things every 60 to 90 days. Myself and other like mywifesquad, 2manytoys (and many others will not list them all) have rode and test these units a all year when a deal with Jetmoto was put in place. Over this period of time from test and riding we have suggested many changes to be done to each unit to make it a better quality unit. And each change has been made by Eugene and other are still being worked on. I have very high qualified friends in the industry, from a performance stand point and frame builders (and so does Eugene) and they have been working with us over time on each unit and I am sure the 2007 units will show the difference.

2. Am I an importer? Yes I am when in comes to certain products. (Will not name) I work hand and hand with Eugene from Jetmoto. Do I actually call China myself and order a product? No but Eugene handles that for me! Since he is in China and Twain so frequently.

3. Yes, it is my goal to be leading supplier in the United States for this product. I think I explained that in my last post.

4. Yes, this product is a private label manufactured item. The factory that builds for Jetmoto only builds for them!

5. Our input has all the impact on the manufacturing. This is the difference with Jetmoto. From day one dealing with Jetmoto myself and others have test and asked for certain changes and they were done on the next shipments, Eugene him self has been amazing. He has been way ahead of things and has been doing and finding things I would not even think were possible. He has been in Twain working with certain companies to supply us with parts from the Jetmoto units. Taiwan as most of you know out there has some amazing and very high quality stuff!

6. The type of testing we do I think is the best. Hands on testing. Just ride the units under very hard stress for weeks at a time. I have a few riders I sponsor close to the store in English Town (And if any are out there reading I am willing to sponsor more from English Town/ Raceway Park) These kids and guys can destroy just about anything, and they have. We take there input and redesign the failures. The factory it self does standard testing as far as metals and that nature and so does Eugene, our job here in the U.S is to make the units run and perform better!

7. Eugene is very very happy with his manufacturer. I do not see us going to anyone else at this time.

8. We are 100% covered in the liability area.

9. Product support is something I have been working on from day one. I cannot do anything about Kazuma other others. They must run there own company But if you buy a product from me you know the support with be there. As far as a Jetmoto USA product 1000%! There has been nothing but product support. Anyone that deals a Jetmoto product must give support or there dealership with us will be terminated.

superbombman
No harm done. Trust me I love this forum and I love to talk! No problem I wish you luck with your new place! And if anything give them a call at Jetmoto they are faster with the phones then they are with the emails.

SEADAWG
My man Seadawg don't worry I did not forget you. I have to wait till the 2007 stuff comes out for you. I cant send you something that is not 100%! A man like yourself can only test something after I know you will love it.

Old 11-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks for the response to my questions, I appreciate it! Who owns the "jetmoto" name? Overseas or US?

Old 11-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider

Raceway has set the bar of service...walking the walk even under difficult situations or poor manufacturing. Just know most others ran for the hills and didn't stand by their products. I like Raceway because when I bought mine and my company ran for the hills (almostfreeatv), John helped me and go me through some issues. He could have easily said that is not my problem, I don't care and etc. They get it done. In saying that, I want them to have a product that is as good as there service. If Jetmoto is good and ready...I want to see. I'm retiring from the Navy in May and if they are good, I just may have to buy me a dealership...or call me Raceway ATV, Indiana Detachment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] John come on out here and lets beat them together! SEADAWG

Don't mean to rain on a parade and all this lovefest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-19-2006, 12:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

John,
I am looking at opening up a dealership VERY SOON here in Michigan. I am doing the leg work with the bank as we speak.A low price is not allways everything.If you cant get support/help/parts/than price means NOTHING in the end!Your reputation for support is second to none. I will be calling you this week.

Bill

Old 11-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

SEADAWG
Hope one day I can take you up on that.

aqharoper
The name Jetmoto is owned here in the U.S by Jetmoto U.S.A

MUDDY4LIFE
Great love to hear from you.

Old 11-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Trailblazer

John @ Raceway & Eugene@JetMoto

I've spoken to both of these fine gentlemen regarding the JetMoto product line. I was looking for a solid machine with good backing that would fit in an affordable price range. That is exactly what I've gotten! Raceway has done a wonderful job in supporting us with warranty parts and advice as we build our dealership here in Illinois. JetMoto (Eugene) gladly took my phone call and spent quite some time discussing the 125 model and it's development path.

We recently had a couple come for a "look" at the JetMoto 125 model. We had spoken briefly on the phone beforehand and we directed them to ours, Raceway's and JetMoto's web sites for more information before stopping by for a look. The gentlemen did his research and and was even more impressed when he saw the JetMoto 125 in person. They purchased (2) JetMoto 125's on the spot.

It's a pleasure to talk to Raceway everytime I place an order or have a question.

Looking forward to the 250 Sport Model's arrival and spreading the JetMoto name with pride in an excellent product!

Old 12-03-2006, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Jetmoto, Raceway,

Do you have a release date on your new product line yet? Also when do you think Pics will be available for the general public to start viewing? Inquiring minds want to know. The pics I'm interested in would be for the 150 and 250 models.

What are the CARB Executive Order Numbers issued to Jetmoto for the Quads and Dirt bikes so far? I see the smaller quads and dirt bike certs will be ready on DEC 15.

Did the new 200cc and 250cc dirt bikes come in yet? Are there any new pics of the bike posted yet?

Also will the entire product line be coming out of the same factory?

The new product line sounds promising. It sounds like there are alot of new improvements and upgrades in the works. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sorry for all the questions, I'm sure others may be interested too.

Thanks for any info. I know you may not be able to answer all of my questions. However, any information will be appreciated.

SB.

Quick Reply: Post From Jetmoto USA.