Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

SUNL Cost

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUNL Cost

I got my two 110 cc Transformers for 399ea + tax, what did you guys pay for them? I thought I got a good deal.

-d3

Old 11-28-2006, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default SUNL Cost

their's a reason why you able to buy sunl's for 399 each, sunl's are crap, you need to go to sunlsucks.com and do a little research about sunl before padding yourself on the back thinking you got a good deal (not).

Old 11-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Trailblazer
Default SUNL Cost

Thank you for your input Bill2099, all opinions are appreciated.

I did go to SunLsucks.com before I purchased, and saw the same half-dozen people ranting over how bad the products are...
The complainant's spelling and grammar skills were so bad at times, I would hardly have trusted their opinions on technical matters. On the internet I have seen more positive replies from many different people, as opposed to the same people hammering the brand over and over again. Yes, if I had a million dollars, I probably would have purchased the brightest Hondas you have ever seen, but since I have to work for a living, I thought I would find a happy medium.
There is also a:

hondasucks.com
kawasakisucks.com
suzukisucks.com
etc., etc., etc......

My original question is still unanswered by the way.

Old 11-28-2006, 06:19 PM
Range Rover
Default SUNL Cost

Originally posted by: 2or4wheels
There is also a:

hondasucks.com
kawasakisucks.com
suzukisucks.com
etc., etc., etc......
There is no hondasucks.com
There is no kawasakisucks.com
And there is no suzukisucks.com

Old 11-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default SUNL Cost

Originally posted by: BigRic
Originally posted by: 2or4wheels
There is also a:

hondasucks.com
kawasakisucks.com
suzukisucks.com
etc., etc., etc......
There is no hondasucks.com
There is no kawasakisucks.com
And there is no suzukisucks.com
Lol, he is right....

As for your question, it looks like they are going for about 400 on a few sites.
And they are not crappy quads, just as long as you locktite main bolts, tighten smaller ones, and change the stock fluids, and keep up on the maintance. If you do that, they will turn out quite pleasurable!

Z

Old 11-28-2006, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer
Default SUNL Cost

Well, then substitute .net, .org, .tv, and so on...I was able to find complainers about all of the majors, is my point. I bought my bike used from Honda, because I am not 6 or 9 and growing every day, and I can have something for more than a week before outgrowing it......

-d3

Old 11-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default SUNL Cost

There's ANOTHER good reason to buy an offbrand! I haven't even thought of that one! I think I may get a mini quad to mess around on soon! Probably a SUNL because they sound like a good, quality, chinese brand!

Z

Old 11-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default SUNL Cost

i bet baseballroxmasox is sunl employee, and also bet he's like tony , doesn't own one and rides a honda.

Old 11-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Range Rover
Default SUNL Cost

Originally posted by: billl2099
i bet baseballroxmasox is sunl employee, and also bet he's like tony , doesn't own one and rides a honda.
I think it's obvious we have a couple of SUNL employees having a major online lovefest and trying to pump up a little free advertising using these lame phoney customer testimonials.
And yes SUNL's are as "bad as you think"......I have one in my garage and the frame has broken in 7 places with a 50 lb kid riding on flat dirt. Now if you want a REAL customer testimonial on the quality of SUNL ATVs....go here:

http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/compl...laint10071.cfm
http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/compl...plaint9797.cfm
http://www.thesqueakywheel.com/compl...plaint9789.cfm

Old 11-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default SUNL Cost

Keep thinking you got a good deal....A good deal does not outweigh overall safety for your children riding the SunL ATV in my opinion. Take it from someone who has been there and now owns a Polaris Predator 90. Some people like to justify how they got a good deal on a SunL for their children and probably own BMW's/Mercedes/Lexus/etc. for themselves. Don't risk overall safety for a deal...check out a SunL before you buy. Check the welds and the overall quality of these ATV's. I think you may change your mind.

Quick Reply: SUNL Cost