Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Roketa vs Jetmoto

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roketa vs Jetmoto

I am currently looking at two different small 100/110 cc utility atvs for my 8 year old son. Two years ago I purchased a 50 cc Kazuma from Raceway Atv and had no problems what so ever with it. Well I am looking to go a little bigger since my son is a bit bigger and he is favoring those small utility ones with the racks. I have been looking at Raceway and found this one:

raceway utility

I contacted raceway and they tell me it is a Jetmoto make, since I have dealt with Raceway ATV in the past I pretty much trust them.

I was also looking at this one:

powersports utility

My boy likes the looks of this one in the green camo and would prefer it. I contacted powersportsmax and they tell me it is a Roketa brand. I have never dealt with them and tried to research their company as far as after sales help and parts but really havent found anything.

I am looking for suggestions and comments from ya'll as to which one I should go with as far as reliability of the brand and if I can trust this powersportsmax company.

tks

I was researching a little more and found this company BIKETOGO guess what its the same company as powersportsmax with the same address but the same bike is free shipping and $50.00 cheaper. What gives?

Old 04-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Well you know the reputation Raceway has. If I were to find a company with two different names, that would throw a red flag up. Then they have two different offers.

The Jetmoto brand is continually improving their products. The Roketa brand, from what I've read is a lot better than it used to be, but I would still personally pick the Jetmoto. Either machine may have some type of problem, so I'd consider who is going to be more willing to help fix it.

Old 04-24-2007, 10:48 AM
Trailblazer

Yeah I know thats why I'm leaning towards Raceway because I dealt with them before and have never really ever seen back comments about them, my boy just loves the way that dang roketa looks.

Old 04-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Originally posted by: copotay
Yeah I know thats why I'm leaning towards Raceway because I dealt with them before and have never really ever seen back comments about them, my boy just loves the way that dang roketa looks.
Usually the way it goes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe you can find another Roketa dealer.

Old 04-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Trailblazer

I'll keep looking I have found some with the bike but some of them look like fly-by-night websites, i'll keep looking my eyes are burning now from browsing, lol

Old 04-24-2007, 04:02 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Welcome to the forum copotay! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I would stick with Raceway and get a Jetmoto 110. i dont have any personal experience with the Roketa. But can guarantee you that parts will be available in 5 years. Im not sure if anyone would make that claim with Roketa.

Old 04-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Trailblazer

tks for welcome mywifesquad, and tks for the input and I know that after the purchase, parts availability is important along with a good dealer to help you out.

Old 04-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

Rumor on ScooterBBS is that the EPA and DOT have shut down Roketa.

Old 04-24-2007, 06:59 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Interesting. Was at a flea market this weekend and they were several scooter/atv spots that had Roketa and SunL. Had some great prices, but as far as service goes, can't be too good. These places are only open on the weekends.

Old 04-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: billl2099
Rumor on ScooterBBS is that the EPA and DOT have shut down Roketa.
Wow thats not good, so everyone will be trying to dump those bikes as fast as they can.

I just went to check out the posts at ScooterBBS, sounds like its a done deal.

Quick Reply: Roketa vs Jetmoto