Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

JetMoto Finally Arrived

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JetMoto Finally Arrived

Got to read closer and not be so quick to reply negatively Bill, he said "Any idea WHY" not how do I fix it!

"I rode for about 20 min yesterday and everything was fine it started up on first crank but this morning i woke up to the smell of gas and checked on the little bogger and had leaked a significant amount of gas overnight. The fuel filter was just dripping and dripping so i had to drain the Gas. <span class="FTHighlightFont">Any idea WHY.</span ft>"

Old 12-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

gee i didn't know you needed to be a rocket scinentist to figure out why a fuel filter leaks, silly me,
next time the question will be how to put air in my tires or maybe where's the nearest dumpster.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

And if he does we will help him with out criticizing him or his decision to buy a Chinese quad, this is the Chinese section. If you feel you want to bash people for buying Chinese go to your Cat section and bash away but when your here please be a gentleman and respect what these people have already bought. If they are asking what to buy then by all means voice your opinion!

Old 12-15-2007, 08:27 PM
RIP Dear Friend

First Name: mr.
Last Name: iknowitall
Username: billl2099
City: somewere in arizona
Province/State: Arizona
Message Posts: 903
Last Visited On: 12/15/2007 04:21 PM

Has been marked as:

Not active

Old 12-15-2007, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

"Has been marked as:

Not active"

What does this mean?

Old 12-15-2007, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

Hopefully it means the end of the constant sarcasm and mean spitrited posts from bill.

Old 12-16-2007, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

Bill has been helpful to many on here on several occasions that I have read even with in the Chinese areas and I believe he does know quite a bit but his constant bashing of Chinese Quads to those who have chosen to buy them sure takes away from the helpful friendly community we hope to be a part of here! I have no problem with people hating Chinese quads but when you come into a Chinese thread and bash it's plain old disrespectful to others.

Old 12-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: outofline

Bill has been helpful to many on here on several occasions that I have read even with in the Chinese areas and I believe he does know quite a bit but his constant bashing of Chinese Quads to those who have chosen to buy them sure takes away from the helpful friendly community we hope to be a part of here! I have no problem with people hating Chinese quads but when you come into a Chinese thread and bash it's plain old disrespectful to others.</end quote></div>

Bill did help a lot of people but with him its like here grab this rope befor I push you over the cliff. Jekal and hyde .

Old 12-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

I finally had time to sit down and see the problem. I found a small crack in the filter so it looks to me like i should replace it and see the outcome. It seemed wired cause the night i got it i rode it just fine and then i tried to idle it some more and thats when i got the smell of gas and didnt turn so i left it for the morning but let me see if when i replace it works fine. Thanks a lot guys for your help.

Old 12-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

ok i replaced filter from autozone and seems o not leak anymore. but still sounds like it wants to start but i hear a buzzing sound like if a coil is bad or something what could it be?

Quick Reply: JetMoto Finally Arrived