Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

im getting moored

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im getting moored

well not only did get the diamond j customs dual A-arms on my 2000 lt80. this week Im shipping my motor to moore racing for there hauling a$$ motor. getting really excited. all of you that have his motor can you give me a little of what to expect. I cant wait to get it back.and its not even gone yet. right now I striped down and sanded the frame and used the black stuff they put on truck beds as a liner on frame and built nerf bars and building back up to new. like I said if you can give me a little of what to expect.

hers some pics
http://i275.photobucke.../al.....=1200246248

</a>

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj312/onebigzj/2007-12-29.jpg?t=1200246349
&lt;br ">"&gt;http://i275.photobucket.c...pg?t=1200246349
</a>

and one of my jeep zj

http://i275.photobucket.com/al..._0001.jpg?t=1200246397

Old 01-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Range Rover

you def will not be sorry jack did ours a few years back it is unreal .

Old 01-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Range Rover

I am soooo jealous! Wish my wife was that understanding. LOL Gonna be a sweet little rocket. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

ya I asked if I could send it becouse it was al apart and she said ( your going to send it anyway might as well do it and get it done ) I couldent agree moore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why are you riding a kids atv?
unless i'm reading this wrong you are an adult right?why dump a bunch of money in a kids quad to try and make it faster for an adult, when most decent adult quads are far superior (even in stock form) already, not only speed wise but suspension, frame , not to mention the 3 inches of ground clearance on the lt.
and when you do decide its too small and want to sell it , its gonna be hard most people want a reliabe stock,SAFE ,quiet quad for their kids to start on not a molested mini ripper

if it was me sell the 80 if its not enuff quad for ya and buy a real adult atv any decent 250-300 will walk all over that moore racing lt 80

i just was picturing you on your rippin little lt 80 riding the trails with my group they'd laugh you right outta the parking lot

just my .02
rich

Old 01-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

I have two lt80's and a two 1/2 year old . and it will be his when hes a little older. hes ridding a 50 right now. my thought is if I make this a bad a$$ quad no one in the neighborhood will have one like it . and also if I had a faster one that fit me he would be afraid of riding with me. Im ridding the same size as he is so i am at eye level with him for teaching him how to ride. when he graduates to the RLT80 I will get one my size. and just for your info jacks motor uses the stock pipe. as for not getting anything for resale it will be up to my son to sell when he wants to get another one and I would buy it back from him when readyto sell. Im a 6-2 300 pound guy 35 years old and I refuse to grow up.
like my wife says ( do you have to f*** with everything) my reply YES. as you can tell by the jeep. Im just trying to keep the economy going.

Old 01-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: onebigzj

I have two lt80's and a two 1/2 year old . and it will be his when hes a little older. hes ridding a 50 right now.</end quote></div>

oh thats explains everything
really 2 1/2 WOW

Old 01-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider

ya he does really good on the 50. knows his right and left and throttle and brake and befor HE can start the quad he has to put on his helmet. hes pretty smart and in 5 year old clothing. so hes good sized. in the jeep pic thats him at 4 months befor his 2nd birthday.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Ich: I'm as concerned about too young of child riding as any person, but this guy has done his homework on what and how his child rides. In fact, I've been mighty oppinionated about it at times.

LT80 for a adult? Heck ya! The last 3 motors I've built was for adult pit bikes. I've made them for guys wives too.

"a real adult atv any decent 250-300 will walk all over that moore racing lt 80" Oh really, well, ok, maybe top end.
The fact is that one of my LT80's will take most any 200-300 in 150 ft. Your mighty 400 would fall victim too.
It really is funny to watch it in a drag race.

Send me that eton motor, I'll show you what they can do too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2008, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

my son is my one and only child I will ever have and safty is number 1. I would not let him ride if I thought he would hurt himself(two tired) all Our neighbors stop and say ( that little boy is doing great!!!) If I saw him getting intwo trouble I will stop him and talk what he should do or what to do. and at 2.5 years old he knows. AND LISTENS thanks for asking but he does fine. also remember he rides the redcat 50 it goes slower than a plastic battery quad and you dont have to charge the bat.

Quick Reply: im getting moored