Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Best Priced ATV's In Dallas Texas

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default Best Priced ATV's In Dallas Texas

I hope you and the kids do get to enjoy the quads for a long time, worry free.

But the problem people have had with Bestprice isn't the sales, it the service after the sales.

I'm in Dallas, and they had one of the tv stations do an investigative report on them. It wasn't pretty at all. The BBB here probably has enough complaints on them to make a phone book blush.

Old 08-20-2008, 05:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can understand that ,but again i have had no problems with service,they always sent the parts like they said at no cost ,check this out ,when i originally orderd them there was supposed to be one red & one blue ,they sent one blue and one oak cammo well to make a long story short my 7yo didnt like the blue so i called ,complained and they sent me an entire red body kit at no charge and didnt want the other set back..and they gave me 2 helmets for free when i orderd the quads

Old 08-20-2008, 06:50 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Welcome to the forum sawbladedave! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Glad to hear your having good luck with them. Not sure why they would send you parts to replace something that hasnt broken yet...but what do i know.

Scooter there is a first time for everything.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

well i told them that the brakes were not working and the chains were kinked as for the light bulbs i cant find the style base they use in my area,

Old 08-20-2008, 07:49 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Oh OK, so you have had a couple of problems...small ones though.. good to hear they are taking care of you.. Its certainly not their strong point.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

actualy no i havent had these problems ,im just planning incase i do like i said earlier you know how kids are,and if i could get something that might break for nothing why not

Old 08-20-2008, 10:08 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sawbladedave

actualy no i havent had these problems ,im just planning incase i do like i said earlier you know how kids are,and if i could get something that might break for nothing why not</end quote></div>

Good thinking unless they read this forum. Why cant they get you the bulbs?

Old 08-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

well if they do ,they do sorry!!

Old 08-21-2008, 08:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey i only posted my post offering my experiance with them, and the machines while im shure they are substandard to the likes of the big boys on the block.they are perfect for kids to learn the basics and have alot of fun without alot money being invested.the way i see it is each quad costed me 650.00 even if they get 2 years out of them i would be a happy dad.then if they decide they still want to be involved then i might look into a better quality machine,but its still hard for me to justify the cost of a honda or any other brand. before i purchased them ,i went to a local powersport dealer who had a honda four traxx 90 used it was 3 years old for $2100 i thought that was obsurd,with no warrenty at all,thats 700 more than i paid for 2 . i have no idea what these machines cost in every neck of the woods ,but where i there friggin expensive .

Old 08-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

they told me they dont use that voltage any more and they didnt have any of the same voltage, but i am going to splice in new sockets so i could use standard bulbs. not a big deal and only a 25.00 cost and a couple of hours ,hey if thats the biggest problem i have ,im doin good

Quick Reply: Best Priced ATV's In Dallas Texas