Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

2007 Hensim HS 50 Quad ATV

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008 | 01:21 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default 2007 Hensim HS 50 Quad ATV

This is my first posting an hopefully has been presented properly.

I have a number of quads on known brands for my older kids as well as my son.

I was looking to purchase my 4 year old daugter a quad and ran across an Ebay listing for a Hot Pink 2007 Hensim HS 50 Quad ATV at a very reasonable price. I bid on it and won it. I went and purchased it from thy guy selling it and acquired it. He apparently purchased a lot of Hensim inventory from a dealer that was closing shop and started to fire sell them.

The long story short, is he nor I had any idea of how to operate this quad and have zero knowledge as to all of the features. I have spent most of the night trying to find a website with a downloadable Owner Manual & Operations Manual to no avail!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can obtain one from or purchase one? I would greatly appreciate it as I want to make sure it is fully operational when Santa drops it at our door for Christmas. Thanks,

Old 12-17-2008 | 09:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 2007 Hensim HS 50 Quad ATV

Gonzalo.....I actually won a hensim utility 400 recently in a local raffle if you can believe that....good solid machine. Its a off brand so good luck locating a owners manual. I also was trying to locate one and then found out there is a hidden compartment at the rear of the quad behind the rear brake light that was suppose to store an owners manual and a tool kit. After looking there I did indeed find a owners manual but no tool kit so that got taken somewhere it was stored. The Hensim brand is actually a real company and if you look at hensimusa.com you should find something....although I emailed them a few times and never got a reply. Any shop that works on quads can work on it but good luck finding parts. Apparently even though its a well built machine the company doesn't stand behind it very well. You may try to email them through the website like I did but don't be disappointed if they do not reply like they didn't to me. I had a local shop go through mine because it had been put together rather quickly and loosely and needed some adjustment before it ran decent.

Hope this helps and you can email me back if you have any more questions. Just repost another message or question here and I'll pick it up one day. I check this forum about once a week and would be glad to help if I can. enjoy