Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

KASEA KIDS DUNE QUAD

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KASEA KIDS DUNE QUAD

ok, I have a little one that has gone through a Polaris Preditor 50cc, upgraded to a 70cc kit, then a 90cc new motor in it. I placed on a Hetrick pipe and all the other speed mods, new 4" siwng arm, 3+1 a arms, bar risers, new larger rims and paddles, Elka shocks all around. Long story short, a lot of time energy and once again, she is outgrowing the quad again. She is growing like a worm, the 90cc is pepped up with all the clutch kit, intake etc., and it is fast enough, but she is outgrowing the little thing.

it is quote a machine and all who see it are pretty impressed, for it goes all over the dunes, right behind daddy and has not problems going anywhere, very nice toy, decked out. She weighs 110 pounds and is just atarting to dwaf the little thing.

Now to the point, she is not ready to start shifting and still too young to move up to a Blaster, new sitting in the garage, but I need a larger frame, bigger quad. I know that Kasea has some good lines, and I saw about a year ago a company that basically did all the mods I have have done on the Polaris preditor to several sized kasea's??? Dont want to start the mod games again, custom swing arms, arms etc. Does anyone know of a company that sells "decked" quads built exclusively for sand???

She is pretty amazing riding, and could handle 125cc to perhaps 150cc tuned down, any advise out there???

Love working on the little things, but finding time is getting rough.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KASEA KIDS DUNE QUAD

DRR or DRX or APEX.