Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

I got ripped off by ATVRacing of Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2001, 12:49 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For all its worth, Dont take your Quad to ATVRacing for repairs. I have a Honda 250X and It would Idle then die after it got warmed up. So. I took it to ATVRacing. First they charged me $265 to trouble shoot and repair a loose wire going to my CDI box. Well lo and behold that didnt fix the problem. I took my quad home and it did the same thing. I took my quad back and told them that they didnt fix the problem. Well, a week passed and then they called me and told me that the stator was bad. So I had them replace it. Well guess what they charged me $325 to fix that. Needless to say I was really pissed off then.
So, Im getting ready to go to the Dunes and now my quad wont start, its not getting any spark, so I take it back down to ATVRacing to ask them about the wiring job they did the first time I was there. Just so happens that the wire they fixed on the CDI Box was just jimmy rigged to the Cdi Box to get it running. Then they had the nerve to tell me that I now need a whole new wiring harness to fix the problem, I told them they could go F#@% themselves. I cant believe I got screwed that bad. Please Dont let my nightmare be your headache. tell all your friends to stay as far away from that place as possible. they also have a big ad in dirt wheeles so you might as well just use it as tiolet paper.

Old 04-06-2001, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to GSBATR (Got Screwed By ATV Racing). Its not an elite club. Anyone can join simply by doing business at least once or until entry criteria is met.