Help!? I canít put my LT50 back together! - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Old 06-13-2018, 04:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

Default Help!? I canít put my LT50 back together!

Ok so after receiving great advice from my ďLT50 running hot and sluggishĒ post I decided to completely strip down the quad and investigate!

Ive replaced the piston, de carboned the head and exhaust port in the manifold changed the oil and now Iím putting it back together!

The problems I have are

A) I canít remember where all the fuel and oil lines go! Like an idiot I didnít take photos!
B) I canít work it out as after a bit of research I think someone had done half a job on trying to convert it to a pre mix fuel.

The Fuel **** had the vacuum line removed although it appears the diaphragm is still there and working.

Attached (I Hope) are some photos of the pet **** and main gearbox casing.

Picture one is the pet ****, Iím assuming the outlet without the line is the vacuum line, where does this connect to? Pic 2 show a line that has been capped off just after the Carb and before the manifold it this where it goes? (Itís my best guess)

The next issue I have is I would like to return it to factory and use the oil tank (pic 3). I think the bottom line fits on the large inlet on top of the gear box but where does the top line from the oil tank go and what is it for?

Pic 4 show a small line attachment on the top of the gear box to the rear? Iíve no idea what this is for can any one shed any light and tell me where and what it connects to?

Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
-7ce2c0a1-6dd2-4a27-b203-384b6444a4f6.jpeg   -e6a5a86d-4b4b-4230-9469-cb9adb6d0cef.jpeg   -b9905d97-1e14-437c-90a7-506ae2a0d4ac.jpeg   -42bd05e3-7d1f-4ddf-8a01-b80ef746aa60.jpeg