Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

How to put 500 ninja motor on go-cart?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 04:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know oregon mx racer.I ussually don't post like that.The night I wrote that reply I was really mad.

And then this guy comes up saying I am just a whiney little kid.That makes me mad to.I bet he was so spoiled he always got whatever he wanted so he doesn't know the feeling.

It isn't like I was asking my parents to pay for this.I was going to with the money I made.Not their's.

Oh well some people are just to stupid to realize that.Not my parents but xpress3002x4.

Old 02-06-2002, 06:02 PM
Range Rover

Ok I consider any one that was born in the 80's to be a kid. No my parent's didn't buy me anything I wanted. When it came to vehicle's and there maintanance that all came out of my own pocket. I bought a quad that I can use for work and play because you need racks for a good farm machine. I didn't have a quad until I was out of college and starting my own farming operation. But if you have to ask your parent's permission to spend your own money you can't be considered anything but a kid. I have a feeling that my truck that i drive has been assembled longer than you two have been breathing. I drive a 1979 Chevy 4x4.

Old 02-07-2002, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

Listen xpress3002x4.I don't want to argue anymore.I was just mad that night.I don't have to ask my parents to spend my own money.The reason they didn't want me getting the go-cart is because I was supposed to trade him a 250 dollar nitro r/c truck.And the go-cart wasn't worth 250 dollars.So they thought it was a stupid idea.Well know that I think about it.It was a dumb idea.

Yes I am still a kid.So yes I do stupid things.As do adults.As far as U buying a p.o.s.That was uncalled for.I have nothing but bad experince with polaris.So I am not one to think polaris is all that great.

We used to have a 78 chevy 4wd that we called old blue.They are good trucks.Ours went anywhere.We sold it to my cousin and he still drives it.

I have 91 gmc extended cab 4wd with a 4.3 lt.I put new front fenders on it.And my dad did all the body work and we got it painted.Looks sharp now.But when we got it she was rusty.The bad thing is it has 220 thousand miles.On the original motor.It has been acting up lately missing alot.I am pretty sure it is the plug wires.I hope so atleast.

I hope it last until I can get my 330 built.

I hate it when people have flame wars on this furom.So I sure don't want to participate in one.

86 trx250r
97 300ex

Old 02-22-2002, 11:01 AM
Trailblazer

Hey,
Try this link http://www.git.com.au/~theedge/index.htm it is A really cool web site on Building your own OFFROAD KARTS! They are EXTREME! Just Check it out and you could get COOL some ideas, Most the Karts are powered by A street Bike Motor (REALLY FAST AND TONS OF HP!!!!) The Higher end Karts use around a 350-1100cc Bike motor and can Reach speeds of around 130+ !!!!!!! And they tell you how to setup the Clutch and Gear Levers and all the stuff!....So check it out....I hope it helps! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]