Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

SP 90 Bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 06:39 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SP 90 Bumpers

Just picked the boy up a SP90. We do alot of timber riding and I really use the front and rear bumpers on my SP. Just wandering if anyone knew if they made at least a front bumper for the 90. If so let me know please. Thank You all in advance.

Old 03-10-2003, 05:18 PM
Trailblazer
Default SP 90 Bumpers

Just so you guys know. I decided against the aftermarket bumpers since I couldn't find any! lol
Decided to go ahead and make my own dual tubes for the front, turned out great. I'll try and get some pics tom. for it if anyone wants to see just let me know.

Old 03-11-2003, 03:15 PM
Trailblazer
Default SP 90 Bumpers

I would love to see the pics. I just put a deposite on a yellow one for my daughter this weekend. As soon as the IRS gives me back my money she gets it. She rode it to try it out and we had to nearly pry her off it after several laps around the field. She can't wait. I will be looking to build some myself right after I get it home.
Thanks. Have fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2003, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default SP 90 Bumpers

They sound cool. Let us see as soon as you can.

Old 03-11-2003, 08:22 PM
Trailblazer
Default SP 90 Bumpers

Sorry guys forgot to take the dig. with today, they work really well except for when he decided to rear end the old man! I was pissed broke the corner off the rack and put a hole in the very front piece of plastic. Oh well I guess we all buy em to ride em not just look at em. I'm going out tom. to see if I can fix the racks, I'll try and remember my camera. Oh buy the way when he hit Grandma's garage door they worked perfect,lol The good news is that he is getting better with the brakes. Wish they would've put a foot brake on these things.

Old 03-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Trailblazer
Default SP 90 Bumpers

Ok I had my dad send me some pics today. Mom and the new baby wouldn't let me go play.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Bumper Pics

Old 03-14-2003, 03:42 AM
Range Rover
Default SP 90 Bumpers

Excellent idea. The cracks and missing pieces to my sons bumper match perfectly to the scuff marks on my 500's rear end. Got distracted by some fleeing whitetails...

Old 03-14-2003, 08:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default SP 90 Bumpers

After the second set got destroyed, I took the front bumper and rack off entirely. I think it looks better that way, but I need some sort of bumper to replace the stock one now. Any one have any idea where I might get such a thing made?

I'd replace them again, but the plastic on these things is unreasonably expensive. It cost me about $100 to replace the bumper and front rack the last time and I am NOT doing it again!

Old 03-15-2003, 07:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default SP 90 Bumpers

Went riding again today. The bumpers work great on trees and such. They do not however work at all when I get rear-ended by him.
Gotta either let him lead or build something else to try and protect the plastic. AAAHHHHH This things gonna be a tank before long. lol

Old 03-22-2003, 12:47 AM
Trailblazer
Default SP 90 Bumpers

I'd like to see pics ... when I looked at your link, it was unavailable. My son ran into me twice on our maiden voyage .. the second time busted his front rack ... I'd love to an alternative...

Thanks!

Quick Reply: SP 90 Bumpers