KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Now you can't give them away...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Now you can't give them away...

One more thought.They better slow down production on the raptor.If this bike is all thats it is hiped up to be it should out perform the raptor.

Old 06-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

If the market has fell out for c-dale and if they can't give them away, they need to ask me. I'd take a cannibal in a hearbeat, shoot i'd take any quad cannondale's got. If you've got one you want to give away send it to @@@@road, Yosemite, Ky. ###### and I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Old 06-09-2003, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

HAHAH u make me smile!
I will race you any day any place on my MOJAVE and i have a few buddys that will be happy to race to!
One being LURCH, and the other being my brother! I have had my share of top 5's on many races days!

Old 06-10-2003, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

I change my oil and filters every 25hrs and not ONE motor or electrical problem in 200+ hrs. I better sell it..........WHY??????????????

Old 06-10-2003, 09:39 AM
Pro Rider

Well iam sure that there are gonna stil be lots of parts for them!
There are lots of aftermarket peopel that will still make teh parts people want and need!

Old 06-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Trailblazer

I think the thin air in Alaska deprives a fesh supply of oxygen to the brain! Maybe instead of bothering Dale owners you should spend more time trying to find a way to get that thing between you legs wet.

Old 06-10-2003, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

I think he's pissed cuz he STILL can't afford to own a Cannondale! Oh looky, he has alittle quad tthough..... Ohhh, it's cute! Green and has a kick starter! Does it do any tricks!? Yeah!? Opps, it must have smelled my Cannondale on my hands, no it's okay, I can wash the **** off of my boots when I get home.......

Old 06-10-2003, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

Like I said I'll take a cannondale if somebody is giving them away. I love my quad and it won the shootouts with the big bores and the 400ex and cannondale, but in fairness to the c-dale I haven't beat one in real life and that's what matters to us riders not what a magazine awards something. I love my ride but I love the cannondales, I just couldn't afford one and there aren't any good dealerships around here for them. Maybe they could team up with some big company to get them going again. Wouldn't it be cool if an american car company helped back somebody like cannondale and got them back up again. I don't guess that would ever happen but with that kind of money think of the possibilities, it would be like honda, suzuki, and yamaha just purely American.

Old 06-10-2003, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

jcv400ex,
Are you intimidated by my Mojave? Are you jealous that I still have dealers all over the country and parts available everywhere? Enjoy your POS whe it still runs. It won't be long before your seaching ebay and flea markets for parts to keep the quad going. Maybe you should become an aftermarket company to supply parts to the entire 4-5000 C-dales that are out there. I'm sure that business venture would pay dividends. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2003, 07:23 PM
Pro Rider

Rockrider you seem to take great pride in the fact that a good ole AMERICAN company went under. What the HEALL is wrong w/ you!!!!!!!!!!!! Go live in Japan for healls sake!!!! Better yet, slap a big ole orange circle on your Mohave. It seems you'd be more pround of the circle then an AMERICAN FLAG on your quad built in the USA. Do you own a Harley?? You might one day and you'll realize want a MORON you are for bashing Cannondale. There's great U.S. companies GE, Microsoft, and Cannondale. So it didn't pan out for Cannondale. They gave it their BEST shot! You're A JERK!

Quick Reply: Now you can't give them away...