KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Cannondale Cannibal vs Z400

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cannondale Cannibal vs Z400

if hes going to be trail riding i say go with the z400 anyday. if hes gonna be doing field riding or mx track or dunes go with the cannondale. i like the z400s better personally but that just6 because of the reverse and the looks. thats what i hate about my 400ex is no reverse but neither does any of the other 3 sportr quads i own but hey if i want to go that fast ill just whip out my zilla

no offence to wistech at all but most of you cannondale riders think your bikes ar all that and the fastest thing that ever hit 4 wheels. this is waht gets to me about cannondale riders you say there best yet theres such a small group of you and from what ive heard there not the most dependable things out there if you reall want a race let me race you with the zilla in a drag (not on mx because you will kill me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

Old 08-01-2004, 05:19 AM
Pro Rider

No offense taken. But didnt I just recomend getting the Z or something else? In fact most Dale owners would not recomend one to the average ATV rider. Because there were less than 3000 quads actually made and many of them were used up doing mx the Dale owners club is getting to be very exclusive. As far as reliabilty they are probably the bottom of the barrel . I use mine exclusivly for trail riding ,duning and the occasional mx park. My favorite part of owning my Dales is the relationship that developes between owners. I have met guys all over the country and europe that would go out of thier way to help you out. Be it a quad part or a place to stay when traveling they have been there for me and I in tern do what I can to help them out.

Old 08-01-2004, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

wiatech i know i wasnt talking about you instead of me saying no offense i shoukld have said you was excused from what i said i meant that messagwe towards most other dale riders. you are the onlyone that i havnt met like this.

Old 08-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

No problem. Im sorry that all the Dales owner you have met are like that though.

Old 08-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

That hurts man not all peopele who ride a dale are like that kingofthemudholes. 99% of the dale owners who post here or the other sites will bend over backwards to help out another daler or any rider in that matter. I've been to alot of races and when needed Ive seen riders from all makes jumping in to help out to help another racer. just a few weeks ago a guy was badly hurt in an accident and he was on a predator the guys at cannondaleriders jumped in and helped out his family untill he got out of the hospital. Most of didn't even know him from adam.

Now most daleriders race either MX, XC, and TT. They talk alot of trash but thats just the way it is if you go to any race you'll see that every racer raggs on each other before and after a race even the pro's do it.

Oh and snowrider hope your buddy has good luck if he gets the Z400 they are a nice quad and with some mods they can be very competitive. Just look at Gust and how his z400 is eating up the Nationals. And like wisetech said if your not ready to be very picky on your matience like a race ready bike should be then go with the z400 and make sure if they start hitting bigger and bigger jumps to get that frame gusseted.

Old 08-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

i never said anything about any rider helping out any rider i said most of you talk trash and act liek you bikes are the fastest bikes out there when there not

Old 08-02-2004, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: armoks
Now most daleriders race either MX, XC, and TT. They talk alot of trash but thats just the way it is if you go to any race you'll see that every racer raggs on each other before and after a race even the pro's do it.

Old 08-02-2004, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

we dont actually race in like a real league but we have a local league that we all race each other in and none of us rag on each other i mean now well joke around with each othere but we dont actaulyy think all of our bikes are the fastest ever made now im not bragging but i own one of the baddest beast ever made but i usually dont say well my zilla is the best cuz i own it

Old 08-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

If someone is giving you crap about your quad at a local track then tell them to prove that thiers is better.

Old 08-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

I too agree with Wistech and Armoks if you arent sure go with the Z400.As far as the fastest thing goes up until you pass me on whatever you got yes a Cannondale is the fastest production quad period.LOL

Quick Reply: Cannondale Cannibal vs Z400